Motorcycle Storage Shed 10ft 11" x 5ft 2"
£1,499 Was £1,630
The Centurion – 10ft 11” x 5ft Motorcycle Storage Shed
The Asgard Centurion is an extra-long Motorcycle Storage Shed, designed to store your motorbike in the safest way possible. Built from strong weatherproof galvanised steel panels and with a host of security features, this is a metal motorcycle shed you can count on, when you need to securely store your motorbike. Tested by the LCPB, The UK Locksmiths and The Police (Secured By Design), you can be sure your motorcycles will safe and secure.
This all-metal storage garage measures around 1.5m wide and 3.33m long and offers a vast amount of storage for your motorcycles and riding accessories. The middle section features Asgards unique built-in ventilation system. This helps to maintain constant airflow inside the unit and reduce condensation whilst still allowing fumes to escape.
This extra-large motorcycle storage shed comes with the following security, weatherproofing and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- 5 point locking system.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
Weight Category Rating
The Motorcycle Storage Garage (Plus) is classed as a Weight Category 4.
The Asgard Centurion Motorcycle Storage Plus pack is Locksmiths, Police and Insurance approved (to level 1) meaning that you can be assured of great quality when using this motorbike shed.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - Certified to level1
- Secured by Design – approved by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent body.
- Insurance Approved - Insurance discounts available from Bennetts Motorcycle Insurance*
*Your discount will vary depending on your personal circumstance - such as rider history and location etc. Your Bennetts insurance advisor can provide further details.
A Large Shed that is Easy to Assemble
This shed is ideal for people who own large tourer sized bikes and provides a secure alternative to the conventional garage. Being one of the largest sheds that Asgard supplies, this is a heavy shed that sits firmly in place on the ground, once it has been assembled. Although the shed is large and heavy it doesn’t require planning permission to erect*.
Despite the size and weight of the shed (52.8 stone), it is not difficult to assemble and can be built by anybody with basic tools and equipment. Instructions are included and are simple and easy to follow. However, if you do require assistance.
Installation Service Available
Still, not sure self-assembly is for you? Why not try the Asgard installation service? This service is available at the checkout. You can find further information on Asgard shed installation here.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level and firm surface will be required (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. You can find further information on this here.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Approved by the press: Read the magazine reviews here
The Asgard Motorcycle garage - key features here
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy-duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access. It can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
Please note: The power socket featured in the images is not supplied with the unit. We do not offer an electrical installation service.
Product Code: Mb2
Locksmith & Police Approved Motorcycle storage
The Motorcycle storage garage (plus) pack includes:
- Includes: A heavy duty ramp (slides under the unit) easy storage for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: Integral metal base complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: OSB subflooring - which sits on top of the metal base - prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: A tough helmet and leathers hook strip - great for riding gear.
- Includes: A single heavy duty shelf - perfect for storing heavy items and tools.
- Includes: A ground fixing kit - Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Includes: Electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to the garage (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
- This extra large motorbike shed is made from galvanized steel - top of the range security.
- Police Approved design - Secured by Design.
- At 334kg in weight (that's 52.6 stone) - this is a substantial and secure bike storage garage.
- Supplied with an Asgard 10 Year Warranty as standard - UK made and built to last.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for the secure design and security features.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested - See the testing video here.
- Secured by Design and Police Approved - Read more here.
- Watch the Asgard motorcycle storage unit being tested by UKLA here.
- A unique ventilation system is built into the roof around the unit - minimizes condensation.
- A second side vent system - allows exhaust fumes and vapours to escape.
- Reinforced double door access - walk-in or ride in your bike into the garage.
- Tough five point motorbike garage locking system - for maximum motorbike security.
- Five point locking system - including internal deadbolts.
- Tough welded hinges - for added security.
- Strong, reinforced panels - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty doors - for increased bike security.
- Reinforced locking - a metal shroud protects the rear of the lock.
- Drill and pick resistant lock - keep those thieves out and your bike in!
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside Asgard garages.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**.
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and UKLA.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security - fixing bolts supplied.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be purchased on request.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- 10 Year Warranty - Asgard motorbike storage is built to last.
- A choice of great colours - looks great outside your house.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden garages).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
**Please check with your local planning authority before ordering.
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: that before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Motorcycle Storage Garage (Plus) - Dimensions