Motorbike Storage Garage 7ft 4" x 8ft 11" - Police Approved
£1,731 RRP £1,883
The Gladiator – 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage
The Gladiator is a heavyweight motorbike storage unit that measures 2.2m wide and 2.7m long, giving you ample room to store a motorcycle and a number of other items. The garage has been designed to be highly secure, so that your two-wheeled pride and joy will be safe within the heavy duty galvanised 18 gauge steel structure.
If you’re asking yourself questions such as “where should I store my motorbike” and “how can I protect my motorcycle from rust” you should take a look at the features this shed has to offer.
This tough motorbike storage garage comes with the following security, weatherproof and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- Secured by Design – approved by the Police to the highest security standards.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent body, for security.
- Insurance Approved - Insurance discounts available from Bennetts Motorcycle Insurance*
*Your discount will vary depending on your personal circumstance - such as rider history and location etc. Your Bennetts insurance advisor can provide further details.
Weight Category Rating
The Gladiator Motorbike Storage is classed as a Weight Category 5.
This 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is a large, heavyweight steel structure which will sit firmly on the ground, wherever you choose to put it. Despite the spacious size this motorcycle shed does not require planning permission** to erect, but will serve a solid garage-like structure to store your bike in.
Installing the 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is much cheaper than building a traditional garage.
When you buy an Asgard shed there is the option to have the shed installed by our professional engineers. However, it is possible to assemble one of these motorbike storage units yourself, with the right tools, as many people choose to do so.
Supplied in panels for easy DIY construction, along with simple to follow instructions our previous customers have been able to easily assemble this motorcycle garage, without any professional assistance.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Product Code: MB7
Heavy duty Motorbike storage
The Gladiator motorbike storage pack includes
- Includes: A Gladiator Motorbike Shed - a 7ft 4" x 8ft 11" metal shed.
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your motorbikes.
- Includes: Wooden sub flooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Heavy duty hook rail - hang your helmets and leathers with your bikes.
- Includes: electric mounting plates x (2) - add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied. Socket size and specification may also vary, and some customer drilling may be required to install).
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel - tough & heavy duty.
- Police Approved design - Secured by Design.
- 442kg in weight (that's 69 stone) - this is a heavy-duty motorbike storage garage.
- Designed and made here in the UK - 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system reduces condensation - keeping Motorcycles dry and safe.
- A further ventilated side panel - allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk in or ride your motorbike bike into the Gladiator unit.
- Five-point locking system - with deadbolts provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**.
- Cable Access within the Fascia - easily add security cameras and/or lights to the front of your shed.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Add our optional ladder storage shelf - a heavy duty metal storage rack.
- Tested by leading motorbike magazines - tried and tested products.
- Bolt the motorbike shed to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Pre-drilled for additional accessories - add our extra strong hooks.
- Easy to assemble - simple step-by-step instructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard - more keys available to order via Customer Services.
- A full range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance-free - hassle-free secure bike storage.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Please check your bike size before ordering.
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm. This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Gladiator Motorbike Storage Shed - Dimensions