Motorbike Storage Garage 8ft 11" x 7ft 4"
£1,499 Was £1,630
The Gladiator – 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage
The Gladiator is a heavyweight motorbike storage unit that measures 2.2m wide and 2.7m long, giving you ample room to store a motorcycle and a number of other items. The garage has been designed to be highly secure, so that your two-wheeled pride and joy will be safe within the heavy duty galvanised 18 gauge steel structure.
If you’re asking yourself questions such as “where should I store my motorbike” and “how can I protect my motorcycle from rust” you should take a look at the features this shed has to offer.
This tough motorbike storage garage comes with the following security, weatherproof and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- Secured by Design – approved by the Police to the highest security standards.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent body, for security.
Weight Category Rating
The Gladiator Motorbike Storage is classed as a Weight Category 5.
This 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is a large, heavyweight steel structure which will sit firmly on the ground, wherever you choose to put it. Despite the spacious size this motorcycle shed does not require planning permission** to erect, but will serve a solid garage-like structure to store your bike in.
Installing the 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is much cheaper than building a traditional garage.
When you buy an Asgard shed there is the option to have the shed installed by our professional engineers. However, it is possible to assemble one of these motorbike storage units yourself, with the right tools, as many people choose to do so.
Supplied in panels for easy DIY construction, along with simple to follow instructions our previous customers have been able to easily assemble this motorcycle garage, without any professional assistance.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Product Code: MB7
Heavy duty Motorbike storage
The Gladiator motorbike storage pack includes
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your motorbikes.
- Includes: Wooden sub flooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Hook rail - hang your helmets and leathers with your bikes.
- Includes: electric mounting plates x (2) - add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel - tough & heavy duty.
- Police Approved design - Secured by Design.
- 442kg in weight (that's 69 stone) - this is a heavy-duty motorbike storage garage.
- Designed and made here in the UK - 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system reduces condensation - keeping Motorcycle dry and safe.
- A further ventilated side panel - allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk-in or ride your motorbike bike into the Gladiator unit.
- Five-point locking system - with deadbolts provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**.
- Tested by leading motorbike magazines - tried and tested products.
- Bolt the motorbike shed to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by step instructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- A full range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance free - hassle-free secure bike storage.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus.
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm. This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**Please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Please note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gladiator Motorbike Storage Shed - Dimensions