Motorcycle Storage Shed 5ft 2" x 14ft 6"- Police Approved
£1,905 RRP £2,008
The Centurion - 5ft 2" x 14ft 6" - Motorcycle Storage Unit
The Asgard Centurion P1 Extended Unit is a fantastically strong and secure professional-level Motorcycle Storage shed. This heavy-duty Motorcycle unit is specifically designed to store several motorcycles* and all of your riding accessories in the most secure way possible. Built without the need for planning permission (* always check with your local authority). As with all Asgard motorcycle storage, this ultra-secure storage shed/garage is made from thick, heavy-duty weatherproof (galvanised) steel featuring innovative security features. This level of security means all Asgard motorcycle storage units have been assessed and tested by the Loss Prevention Board, The UK Locksmiths Association, and The Police (Secured By Design).
This all-metal storage garage measures around 1.5m wide and 4.5m long providing ample storage for all sorts of bikes, motorcycles, and even other valuable machinery. This large 65-stone unit features our built-in ventilation system, hidden away eves and additional dedicated ventilated side panels. This ventilation system helps to maintain a steady flow of air through the shed to reduce condensation and allow fumes to escape.
Many insurance companies consider our motorcycle storage to be the “equivalent of a Brick Garage”- but no planning permission is required*
Added Motorcycle Security
- Built from tough weatherproof steel, galvanised and coated in outdoor polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral, full metal floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to securely anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill-resistant, super tough locking system
- 5-point locking system - with deadbolts.
- Heavy deadbolts - fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents allow moisture and fumes to escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum
Powered Motorbike Storage
If you need power to plug in lights and battery chargers, this huge unit features 4 electric mounting plates (for attaching electrical sockets) and grommet holes for cable access, perfect for adding lights and recharging points to your shed.
Accredited & Approved Motorbike Storage
This huge bike storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1).
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - tested and certified to level 1
- Secured by Design – Certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent body.
- Insurance Approved - Insurance discounts available from Bennetts Motorcycle Insurance and Lexham Insurance*
- Customer Images - here - Real-life Asgard Customer Images.
*Your discount will vary depending on your personal circumstances - such as rider history and location, etc. Your Bennetts insurance advisor can provide further details.
Easy Home Assembly
This motorcycle shed is ideal for people who own multiple bikes providing a secure alternative to the conventional brick garage. Being one of the largest sheds that Asgard supplies, this is a heavy shed that sits firmly in place on the ground, once assembled. Although this shed is large and heavy it, in most circumstances Asgard Motorcycle storage requires no planning permission to erect*.
Despite the size and weight of the shed (64 stone), With just basic tools and equipment these sheds can be built in around two hours *(varies depending on people and skill level) Fully illustrated instructions are included with the fixing bags and are simple and easy to follow. However, if you do require assistance we offer an Assemby option.
Full Asgard Installation Service Available
If you are not sure self-assembly is for you? Why not try the Asgard installation service? This service is available at the checkout. You can find further information on Asgard shed installation here.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level and firm surface will be required (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure. You can find further information on this here.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Approved by the press: Read the magazine reviews here
The Asgard Motorcycle garage - key features here
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy-duty steel construction, pick and drill-resistant 5-point locking & large double door access. It can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
Weight Category Rating
The Motorcycle Storage Garage (Plus 1) is classed as a Weight Category 5.
Product Code: Cent4
Police-Approved Motorcycle Storage
This Motorcycle storage garage pack includes:
- Includes: a Centurion Motorcycle Garage - a 5ft 2" x 14ft 6" metal shed.
- Includes: a heavy-duty ramp - easy storage for the heaviest of bikes. (slides under the unit).
- Includes: an integral full metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: multiple OSB subflooring sections - which sit on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: a tough helmet & leather hook strip - great for hanging wet riding gear.
- Includes: 2 single heavy-duty shelves - perfect for storing maintenance equipment and tools.
- Includes: A ground fixing kit - Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Includes: 4 electric mounting plate kits - allowing you to add power to the garage (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied. Socket size and specification may also vary, and some customer drilling may be required to install.).
- Made from galvanized steel - top-of-the-range security.
- At 489kg in weight (that's 65 stone) - this is a substantial and secure bike storage garage.
- Police Approved Design - Secured by Design.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and security features.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested - See the testing video here.
- Watch the Asgard motorcycle storage unit being tested by UKLA here.
- A unique ventilation system is built into the roof around the unit - minimizes condensation.
- A second-side ventilation system - allows exhaust fumes and vapour to escape.
- Fire-resistant materials - full metal construction.
- Cable Access within the Fascia - easily add security cameras and/or lights to the front of your shed.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Reinforced double-door access - walk or ride in your bike into the garage.
- Heavy Duty, welded hinges - for added security.
- Strong, reinforced panels - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty, welded doors - for increased security.
- Reinforced handle & 5-point lock system - EN1303 rated drill & pick-resistant euro-cylinder lock.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security - fixing bolts supplied.
- Supplied with an Asgard 10-Year Warranty as standard - UK-made and built to last.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside.
- No planning permission is required - for most of the UK**.
- Supplied with 2 keys - extra keys available here.
- Pre-drilled for additional accessories - add extra strong hooks.
- Self-assembly using the easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of great colours - looking good outside your house.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden garages).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
- Asgard does not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.