Motorcycle Storage Shed 7ft 4" x 18ft 1" - Police Approved
£2,690 RRP £3,080
The Gladiator Motorcycle Storage Unit 7ft 4" x 18ft 1"- Police Approved
The Asgard Gladiator Motorcycle Garage is a 7ft x 18ft metal shed specifically designed to store multiple motorcycles and riding accessories safely and securely. Manufactured in the UK from thick reinforced galvanised (weatherproof) steel and weighing in at over 101 stone, this motorcycle storage is independently tested and certified by LPCB (level 1), UK Locksmith Associaton, and is Police approved (Secured by Design).
The Gladiator shed makes a superb motorcycle storage solution due to its double doors, access ramp, and extra width, making it easy to maneuver multiple motorcycles in and out. To ensure your motorcycle stays safe and dry, we’ve added hidden vents to help to maintain constant airflow inside the unit, reduce condensation, and allow fumes to escape. This shed benefits from approval from many Insurance companies such as Lexham and Bennetts. Considering it to be the “equivalent of a Brick Garage”- but no planning permission required*
The LPCB, UK Locksmith & Police approved shed features;
- A tough galvanised weatherproof steel construction coated in outdoor polyester powder coat paint.
- Full integral metal floor with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill-resistant super tough locking system 5-point locking system with EN1303-rated lock - the highest level of durability.
- Heavy deadbolts - fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents allow moisture and fumes to escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
Motorcycle Storage - a Powered Bike Shed
This motorcycle storage shed features 8 electric mounting plates for adding dual outdoor sockets to your shed - useful for charging batteries and lights inside your shed whilst your bike remains safe and secure. This extra large shed also features pre-drilled grommet holes for cable access.
Accredited and Approved Motorcycle Storage
This huge motorbike storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1).
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessment.
- Secured by Design – Certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
- Insurance Approved - Insurance discounts available from Bennetts Motorcycle Insurance and Lexham Insurance*
- Customer Pictures - here - Real-life Customer Images.
*Your discount will vary depending on your personal circumstances - such as rider history and location, etc. Your Bennetts insurance advisor can provide further details.
Easy Home Assembly
This motorcycle shed is ideal for people who own multiple bikes providing a secure alternative to the conventional brick garage. Being one of the largest sheds that Asgard supplies, this is a heavy shed that sits firmly in place on the ground once assembled, and fixed in place using supplied fixing bolts. Although this shed is large and heavy, in most circumstances Asgard Motorcycle storage requires no planning permission to erect*.
Despite the size and weight of the shed (101 stone), with just basic tools and equipment these sheds can be built in around three hours* (varies depending on people and skill level). Fully illustrated instructions are included with the fixing bags and are simple and easy to follow. However, if you do require assistance we offer an Assembly option.
Full Installation Service Available
Even though all Asgard sheds are self-assembly if you fancy letting the Asgard team take the strain. Why not try the Asgard installation service? This service is available at the checkout. You can find further information on Asgard shed installation here.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level and firm surface will be required (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure. You can find further information on this here.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Approved by the press: Read the magazine reviews here
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a dedicated standalone garage structure this secure motorcycle storage unit features an integral metal floor, heavy-duty steel construction, pick and drill-resistant 5-point locking & large double door access. All Asgard Motorcycle Storage can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
The Motorcycle Storage Garage (Plus 3) is classed as a Weight Category 6.
Weight Category Rating
The Motorcycle Storage Garage (Plus 3) is classed as a Weight Category 6.
Product Code: GLAD7
Police-Approved Motorcycle Storage, 7ft x 18ft - Features
This Motorcycle storage garage pack includes:
- Includes: a Gladiator Motorcycle Storage Unit - a 7ft 4" x 18ft 1" metal shed.
- Includes: a heavy-duty ramp - easy storage for even the heaviest of bikes (slides under the unit).
- Includes: an integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: multiple OSB subflooring sections - which sit on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: a tough helmet and leathers hook strip - great for riding gear.
- Includes: 6 single heavy-duty shelves - perfect for storing heavy items and tools.
- Includes: A ground fixing kit - Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Includes: 8 electric mounting plate kits - allowing you to add power to the garage (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied. Socket size and specification may also vary, and some customer drilling may be required to install.).
- At 645kg in weight (that's 101 stone) - this is a substantial and secure bike storage garage.
- Police Approved design - Secured by Design.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and security features.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested - See the testing video here.
- A unique ventilation system is built into the roof around the unit - minimizes condensation.
- A second side vent system - allows exhaust fumes and vapour to escape.
- Fire-resistant materials - metal construction.
- Cable Access within the Fascia - easily add security cameras and/or lights to the front of your shed.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Reinforced double-door access - walk or ride in your bike into the garage.
- Tough welded hinges - for added security.
- Strong, reinforced panels - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty, welded doors - for increased security.
- Reinforced handle & 5-point lock system - EN1303-rated drill & pick-resistant euro-cylinder lock.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security - fixing bolts supplied.
- Supplied with an Asgard 10-Year Warranty as standard - UK-made and built to last.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside.
- No planning permission is required - for most of the UK**.
- Supplied with 2 keys - extra keys available here.
- Self-assembly using the easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- Full Asgard assembly service is available- select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Pre-drilled for shed accessories - add our extra strong hooks.
- A choice of great colours - looking good outside your house.
- Maintenance free- no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden garages).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*- to most of the UK.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- Asgard does not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.