The Burner King – Dedicated Outdoor Wood Burner - Stove
The Burner King – Dedicated Outdoor Wood Burner Stove & Hotplate
This summer why not enjoy the long evenings even more with a dedicated outdoor wood-burning stove, keeping you and your guests warm late into the summer evenings.
Made from thick, solid steel the Asgard Burner King is an outdoor stove that is 100% made in Britain by Asgard Secure Steel Storage a British manufacturer with decades of manufacturing heritage.
With an impressive overall height of 1750mm the Asgard Wood burner has rugged good looks, and as with all Asgard products, has been designed to last. With an all-steel, heavy-duty construction, featuring a heatproof (roped) glass door and an amazing 1-meter chimney, this 75kg Outdoor wood burner gives off an astonishing amount of heat for the full 360 degrees around the burner, providing you and your guest's continuous warmth late into the night.
Outdoor Garden Heater
As with all Asgard products, we have thought of everything.
Externally the heavy-duty steel construction has been finished in heat-resistant matt black paint. For a classic style, that will gradually age over time.
A large oversized vision panel door provides not just heat you can feel, but heat you can see with a great view of your fire late into the evening.
Why not cook your breakfast on the integral hot plates? The Burner king features two hot plates on the top surface - perfect for snacking late into the evening or sizzling up a breakfast. Just get the burner up to temperature and sizzle away (approx 40 mins to achieve cooking temperature).
A 1m high 5-inch diameter chimney helps to keep the smoke away from your food and guests (the chimney is fully removable for easy storage).
Asgard's superb cool leg design helps to keep as much heat as possible in the main body of the stove and reduces heat lost to the floor – giving maximum heat, 360 degrees around the burner
(Note: DO NOT STORE ANY MATERIALS UNDER THE STOVE).
We recommend the burner is set on a solid concrete or flag base as pictured.
A 2inch thick over sailing metal top and chimney allows heat to radiate upwards not just outwards for all-round heat, throughout the evenings.
- Built from tough, heavy-duty steel - 75kg of British quality.
- Coated in heat-resistant paint - durable.
- Fully integral airflow system - maximum air draw = maximum heat.
- Fixing holes for the option to anchor the stove to the ground - to help to reduce the risk of theft.
- Hotplates - cook and enjoy the evening.
- Large viewing window door - see and feel the warmth.
- Cool leg design - reduces heat transfer to the floor.
- Cool handle design -reduces heat transfer to your hand.
- The unit is shipped complete - just attach the chimney and use it.
- 100% Made in Britain - in our Asgard factory.
- Quick Delivery 2 weeks - shipped to your door on a palette assembled.
Product Code: ASGWBKINGBLS
Outdoor Wood Burning Stove
The Burner King - Key Features
- Stylish Outdoor Woodburner - perfect for any garden.
- High-temperature paint - providing a great look.
- Gives an ambient glow to your garden - heat, and light.
- Burns chiminea fuel/ logs and logs - available from DIY stores.
- Durable steel construction - made in Britain.
- Provides warmth - on chilly outdoor evenings.
- Integral airflow system - maximum air draw = maximum heat.
- Heat resistant glass - see and feel the warmth.
- Internal split removable ashtray - for easy cleaning after use.
- Hot plates - integral and perfect for cooking up a treat.
- (please allow approx 30-45 mins to get to cooking temperature)
- Removable chimney - for easy storage.
- 75kg of high-quality construction - a permanent garden feature.
- Quick made-to-order delivery - 4 weeks from time of order.
- Bolt to the ground - for security.
Please read the instructions leaflet for usage limits.
BURN SUITABLE WOOD AND CHIMINEA LOGS ONLY.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A GARDEN INCINERATOR.