Electrical Mounting Plate
Electric Mounting plate - How does it work?
You are confident that your new electric bike is safe and secure in your new Asgard e bike storage shed. Did you know some Asgard sheds also have electric socket mounting plates?? Either side of the shed you will find a 6" x 4" galvanised metal plate (exact location depend on which model of shed you have). These plates are predrilled to accomodate a number of standard fit external double power sockets, simply buy your external power socket and screw it to the plate for instant external power - we have done our best to drill for the most common size plugs - but you may have to drill additional holes.
At the base of selected panels is a grommeted hole, suitable for feeding wire through to the power socket.
Access e-bike shown - On our larger sheds the hole is central on the side panels.
Inside you can tie any loose cable back using the eyelet packs, simply tie off or thread the cable out of harms way.
We have done our best to drill for the most common size plugs - but you may have to drill additional holes - sorry!
This is easy with a standard hand drill.
- Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
- Images on this page are of the Access e-plus unit.