£1,385 RRP £1,616
Scooter and Moped Storage
Our Scooter and Moped garage is a secure (all metal) unit designed to protect your scooters, mopeds and cycles from both theft and the elements. This all-metal garage is built from our high-quality, thick, galvanised steel, ensuring strength and security all year round. The built-in heavy-duty metal floor and large (walk-in) double-door access make the Asgard Scooter storage garage perfect for keeping your scooter and equipment safe and dry all year long.
This is an all-metal storage garage and measures 1.5m wide and 2.7m long providing a generous amount of storage for not just your awesome scooter, but ll of your garden gear, your bikes, and even ATV’s. At over 46 stone our unique built-in ventilation system (in the roof eves) and dedicated side vented panels. These hidden vents help to maintain a constant airflow inside the unit and also help to reduce condensation and allow fumes to escape. This shed benefits from approval from many Insurance companies such as Lexham and Bennetts. Considering it to be the “equivalent of a Brick Garage”- but no planning permission required*
- Built from tough galvanised, fully weatherproof steel, and coated in outdoor polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral metal floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill-resistant, super tough locking system
- 5-point locking system - with internal deadbolts.
- Heavy-duty door deadbolts - fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents - moisture and fumes to escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
Need power to plug in lights and battery chargers? Not a problem, this huge unit features 6 electric mounting plates (for sockets) and grommet holes for cable access, perfect for adding light or recharging points to your shed.
Accredited and Approved Motorcycle Storage
Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1).
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - tested and certified to level 1
- Secured by Design – Certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent body.
- Insurance Approved - Insurance discounts available from Bennetts Motorcycle Insurance and Lexham Insurance*
- Customer Pictures - here - Real-life Customer Images.
*Your discount will vary depending on your personal circumstances - such as rider history and location, etc. Your Bennetts insurance advisor can provide further details.
Easy Home Assembly
This outdoor scooter shed is ideal for people who don't want the expense and hassle of a conventional brick garage. B Although this shed is large and heavy it, in most circumstances Asgard storage requires no planning permission to erect*.
Despite the size and weight of the garage (46 stone), With just basic tools and equipment these sheds can be built in around 90 mins*(varies depending on people and skill level)
As with all Asgard sheds, this unit is supplied with fully illustrated instructions and all fixtures you need, we also offer an Assembly option.
Full Installation Service Available
Still, not sure self-assembly is for you? Why not try the Asgard installation service? This service is available at the checkout. You can find further information on Asgard shed installation here.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level and firm surface will be required (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure. You can find further information on this here.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Approved by the press: Read the magazine reviews here
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy-duty steel construction, pick and drill-resistant 5-point locking & large double door access. It can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
Weight Category Rating
The SCOOTER/MOPED STORAGE is classed as a Weight Category 4.
Product Code: Ss1
Metal garage for scooters & mopeds
Scooter storage garage
Keep your scooter safe from theft
The Scooter garage pack includes:
- Includes: A Centurion Scooter Storage - a 5ft 2" x 9ft metal shed.
- Includes: heavy-duty ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: wooden subflooring which sits on top of the metal base to help prevent tyre damage
- Includes: shelf and hook rail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring not supplied).
- This Scooter Storage Shed is made from tough, thick, galvanized steel - designed for strength.
- 294kg in weight (approx 46 stone) - this is a heavy and secure bike garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Asociation.
- Designed and made in the UK - with a 10-year warranty as standard - a garage, built to last.
- Garage ventilation around the unit - minimizes moisture inside the unit.
- A unique vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Fitted with a five-point shed locking system - provides excellent scooter security.
- Cable Access within the Fascia - easily add security cameras and/or lights to the front of your shed.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Add our optional ladder storage rack - heavy duty metal storage rack.
- Shrouded locking system - steel plates give the ultimate security.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant locks - secure scooter storage.
- Large easy-access reinforced double doors - walk or ride your bike into the unit.
- Pre-drilled to accept accessories - add our extra strong shed hooks.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys available to purchase.
- No exposed screw ends inside the unit - for safe storage
- Self-assembly - using the easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly option available - please select at the checkout.
- A choice of colours available - looking good, anywhere.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or general upkeep.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes. Pictured is an Aprilla racing SR 50 - This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger unit is available - See the Motorcycle Storage products catagory for additional capacity.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
- Asgard does not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Scooter/Moped Storage - Dimensions