Bike Storage x4
£692 RRP £798
The Access bike storage shed - Store up to 4 bikes**
Keep mud and dirt out of the house!
The Access offers all metal bike storage for 4* bikes and is a generously proportioned bike storage solution. This is so much more than just a simple bike shed. The Asgard Access is an all-metal storage shed providing peace of mind for you and all your bike security and storage needs. Weighing in at 18 stone (114kg) and built from thick, heavy-gauge, galvanized (weatherproof) steel panels with a strong integral metal floor, a large reinforced, easy lift (gas lift) lid, and, reinforced, double door front access, this is an ideal home for your most valuable road bikes, cross bikes, and mountain bikes.
Weight Category Rating
The Asgard Access Bike Storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Storage for up to 4 bikes
For simple, easy storage this bike shed has a gas-assist lift-up lid, which gives great visual and physical access to your cycles and riding equipment. For even more storage, add one of our great value accessory packs (hooks and shelves) and store all of your bikes, your riding gear, and bike maintenance items in one secure bike shed.
To give you enhanced security, the Access bike store is fitted with two external stainless steel (and stainless steel shrouded) locking points and an integral deadbolt (steel) locking bar. inside the doors. This stylish and compact bike shed has been designed to enhance bike security and general bike storage - with a (heavy duty) full metal base that can be bolted to the ground (with the supplied heavy duty fixing bolts). Stainless steel is up to 4 times stronger than mild steel.
You can further increase the storage capacity of the shed, by adding Asgard bike shed accessory packs (hooks and shelves).
Note: Please be aware that you may not be able to fit more than two shelves inside the unit if you plan on storing more than 4 bikes, always check before ordering.
As with all Asgard bike storage, this is designed and made in the UK and supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty and free UK mainland delivery*.
Take a look at the Access bike shed features
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Acc1
Bike Storage - 4 Bikes
Access Bike Storage - Features
Bike Storage for 4 bikes**
- A tough bike storage shed built from weatherproof steel - tough galvanised construction.
- 114kg in weight (18 stone) - compare the weights of our bike storage to other bike sheds!
- Made in Britain - supplied with a free Asgard 10 Year Warranty.
- Bike storage ventilation system - improves air flow inside and reduces condensation.
- Tough, shrouded, twin lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating) - Made from Stainless Steel - 4 times tougher than mild steel.
- Large reinforced double door access and a lift up lid - easy access demo.
- Excellent internal access - large reinforced lift up lid. See the gas-lift assisted lid.
- Integral full metal base - with free fixings for securing to your concrete base. - extra security.
- A wooden subfloor is also available - protects the integral metal base from damage.
- Pre-drilled to accept our shelf packs - great for storing maintenance equipment.
- Hang your helmets and backpacks on our hook packs.
- No dangerous sharp edges inside the unit - screw ends are hidden inside the shed.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Simple, self-assembly - using the illustrated instructions.
- Our installation and assembly service is available - a great value service.
- Great choice of colours - exterior quality, rust-resistant finish.
- This bike storage shed is maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting panels.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- We recommend the level 8-rated disc locks - for use with our 4 bike storage shed.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
**The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
See a video of the Access bike store in use.
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Bike Storage x4 - Dimensions
£804 RRP £1,011