High quality disc padlocks offer security for your equipment
With a stainless steel body and exceptional design, the Stainless Steel High Security Disc Padlock combines corrosion resistance and high security. When the disc padlock is in the locked position, the distinctive shape offers protection to the shackle from most forms of attack (8.5 Heavy Security Rating). This low-cost anti-theft device is ideal to keep your shed locked safe and secure, giving you the high-security protection you need.
With a useful Keyed Alike feature - all padlocks operate with the same key offering a convenient solution where the padlocks on multiple doors can be secured with only one key thereby eliminating the need to carry more than one key. Each pack contains two Nickel-plated brass keys supplied in the pack.
The high-security disc padlocks have with a 10-year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship, so you can rely on them to provide peace of mind for keeping all your property safe when secured with the disc padlocks.
We recommend these high security disc padlocks for our best-selling 4 x bike shed.
Click here to browse through our full range of high security bike locks from Asgard.
SOLD IN PACKS OF TWO
Product Code: ASGLOCK4
2 x Stainless Steel Disc Padlocks
- Hardened Steel chrome plated Shackle - extra protection against hacksaw & cropping attacks.
- Double bolted Locking Mechanism - extra strength to resist torsion & pull attacks.
- Laser welded stainless steel lock body - maximum resistance against corrosion.
- In-built anti-pick mushroom pins - extra protection against picking.
- Drill resistant keyway - protects the cylinder against drill attack.
- Keyed alike feature - all padlocks within a single multi-pack operate on the same key for ease of use, however the keys differ from pack to pack.
These locks excellent all purpose locks fit the Access range of products, though can be used in any siuation where a quiality padock is needed.
The disc locks are sold in packs of 2 - Remember these padlocks are keyed alike - both locks operate off the same key.