Bike Storage x 3 - Police Approved
£807 RRP £951
Police and Locksmiths Approved
The Annexe high-security bike storage shed from Asgard is a maximum security (all-metal) bike shed. A UK made bike shed to store your most expensive bikes as well as all your cycling accessories, spares and clothing gear in one place. If you are in a high-risk area where security is an issue, or you just enjoy peace of mind, you'll need maximum protection for your bikes. As with all Asgard storage, the Annexe high-security bike storage shed is built from very thick, heavy-gauge galvanised steel panels and features our heavy-duty integral metal floor - for even more bike security Asgard supply each of our bike storage sheds with heavy-duty ground bolts, allowing you to secure the bike shed to the ground for TOTAL security.
Weight Category Rating
The Annexe high security bike storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Police Approved Bike Storage
This high-security bike storage shed weighs in at an impressive 16 stone and has a tough 5-point locking system, featuring a drill and pick-resistant locking system. The door and door surrounds are reinforced with 1.6mm box sections to resist crowbar entry as well as a strengthened base plinth to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled in. The side door has 10mm steel bolts for additional security. All these additional attack-resistant features mean that the Annexe shed is a Police approved shed.
Supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK mainland.*
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Ann2
Bike Storage - 3 bikes
High-Security Bike Storage - The Annexe Shed - Features
Insurance-approved secure bike storage for the home
- The Annexe Bike Storage unit - is made from heavy-duty, thick, galvanized steel.
- Store up to 3 bikes**
- Police Approved and insurance-approved design - secured by design.
- At 138kg in weight (21.7 stone) - the toughest protection against theft for your bikes.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - proud to be UK made, and built to last.
- Reinforced hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Extra Reinforced panels - tough and secure.
- Extra Reinforced doors - heavy-duty storage.
- Bracing bars - for strength.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - the best in cycle security.
- Integral metal base includes fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- An optional Wooden Subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock - maximum bike security.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be ordered from customer services.
- Shrouded lock rear - steel plate for extra lock strength.
- An excellent metal shed ventilation - dry and safe like no other product on the market.
- Fitted with a very secure five-point shed locking system - keep your bike safe from theft.
- Large double door access which can be either right or left-handed to suit your needs - versatile!
- Integral rain guard - keeps even the strongest wind and rain out.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Fixed lid - tough and long-lasting.
- Pre-drilled to accept Asgard accessories - extra strong shelves and hook packs available.
- Self-assembly - step by step illustrated instructions provided.
- Full assembly service is available - please select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - Asgard, looking good anywhere.
- Maintenance-free - with a 10-Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
***The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
Please note: Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Insurance Approved Bike Storage - Dimensions