Cycle Storage x 10 Police Approved
£2,145 RRP £2,517
Gladiator Cycle Store x10
The Asgard Gladiator Cycle Storage x10 has it all - large capacity, Police approved security and low-maintenance construction!
Like all Asgard metal sheds, the Gladiator cycle storage shed is manufactured in Yorkshire from thick heavy gauge galvanised (weatherproof) steel and measures 2.2m wide x 3.3m deep with double door access, offering ample space for 10 bikes plus cycling maintenance gear. The 18 gauge steel results in the Gladiator Cycle Store x10 weighing in at an incredible 441kg (or 69.6 stone) - the weight of this spacious cycle store adds to its security as it isn’t going to budge, not even for the UK’s harshest and windiest weather or a thief trying to prise the shed from underneath.
Secure Bicycle Storage
The Gladiator Cycle Store has impressive security features including a 5 point locking system which is made up of two 10mm heavy-duty deadbolts, a dual locking bar and an EN1303-rated pick-and-drill resistant lock, protected on the inside from a shroud. The lock also features a handle which is designed to snap off in an attack to prevent entry!
Alongside all these heavy-duty locking mechanisms, the shed also features reinforced panels, doors and hinges and an integral metal base which can be bolted down. All these fantastic security features give the Gladiator Cycle Store x10 Secured by Design (Police) approval, UK Locksmith approval and LPCB level 1 certification - see the vigorous tests in action:
The Gladiator Cycle Store x10 is classed as a Weight Category 5.
Weight Category Rating
The Gladiator Cycle Store x10 is classed as a Weight Category 5.
The Gladiator Cycle Store x10 comes as a complete package, which includes the wooden flooring, hooks, shelves and access ramp. The heavy-duty access ramp makes it effortless to get your bikes in and out, whilst the wooden floor provides a level base that also protects the steel floor and your bike tyres. The bicycle storage also includes a Gladiator bike storage rack for holding four bikes upright and apart inside. Still not enough room? Buy extra back racks to store 6 bikes, each in their own wheel holder. (extra bikes are stored loose).
This all-purpose heavy-duty bike storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). With this level of secure testing, you can be sure your bikes will be safe and dry.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
*you must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** bikes are loose inside the shed.
- Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering
Product Code: GLAD5
Gladiator Bike Shed x10
The Gladiator Bike Shed pack includes
- Includes: A Gladiator Bike Shed x10 - a 7ft x 11ft metal shed.
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for all your bikes.
- Includes: Wooden subflooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Electric mounting plates (x4) - add power to your unit
(Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied. Socket size and specification may also vary, and some customer drilling may be required to install.).
- Includes: Universal Hooks (x10 hooks).
- Includes: Gladiator bike rack- holds 4 bikes!*.
*The Gladiator Bike Rack is supplied with a bike rack as standard. 2 Additional bike stands for bike sheds can be purchased to increase the bike rack storage. Additional bike racks can be purchased and fitted to the side of the unit.
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel - tough & heavy duty.
- 441kg in weight (that's 69.6 stone) - this is a heavy-duty cycle store.
- Police Approved design - Secured by Design.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Five-point locking system - with deadbolts provides unequalled Cycle Store security.
- Asgard ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - Your bikes stay safe and dry.
- A further ventilated side panel - reduces condensation by maintaining airflow.
- Designed and made here in the UK - 10-Year Warranty.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
- Cable Access within the Fascia - easily add security cameras and/or lights to the front of your shed.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Add our optional ladder storage rack - heavy duty metal storage rack.
- Large double doors - walk-in or ride your bikes into the Gladiator Cycle Store.
- Supplied with 2 keys - order additional keys via customer services.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this Cycle Store store.
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance free - hassle free secure bike storage.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**.
- Bolt the Gladiator Cycle Store to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by step instructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- Please check your bike size before ordering.
***The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
Please note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.