Cycle Storage x 8 Police Approved
£1,731 RRP £1,883
Gladiator Cycle Store x8
The Asgard Gladiator Cycle Store is one of our widest Cycle Storarege solutions yet. Manufactured in the UK from thick heavy gauge galvanised (weatherproof) steel, it’s one of the safest and most comfortable ways to securely store your valuable bikes and cycling accessories. The 18 gauge steel results in the Gladiator Cycle Store weighing in at an incredible 378kg (or 59.5 stone). The weight of this incredible cycle store adds to its security as it isn’t going to budge, not even for the UK’s harshest and windiest weather.
Weight Category Rating
The Gladiator Cycle Store x8 is classed as a Weight Category 4.
The Gladiator Cycle Store is wider than all previous Asgard Cycle Stores, measuring at 2.2m wide and featuring double door access. This extra space means you can comfortably maneuver around inside and effortlessly get up to 8* bikes in and out. It also comes with an integral metal base which can then be bolted to the ground for even more security.
The Gladiator Cycle Store comes as a complete package, which includes the wooden flooring, hooks, shelves and access ramp. The heavy-duty access ramp makes it effortless to get your bikes in and out of the Cycle Store which combines with the wooden floor for a level base that also protects the steel floor at the same time as protecting your bike tyres. Included with the Gladiator bike store is a rack for holding four bikes upright and apart inside this ultra-secure shed. Still not enough room? Buy extra back racks to store 6 bikes, each in their own wheel holder. (extra bikes are stored loose)
For Asgard security is key, and keeping all of your bikes and accessories safe and secure is something we take pride in. The Gladiator Cycle Store features a 5 point locking system which is made up of a pick and drill resistant lock, as well as 10mm heavy-duty deadbolts. The lock is also secured with a steel shroud lock casing and the handle features a security feature of its own. In the event of a break-in, an excess force on the handle will cause it to snap off stopping the intruder from getting inside.
This all-purpose heavy-duty bike storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). With this level of secure testing, you can be sure your bikes will be safe and dry.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
*you must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** bikes are loose inside the shed.
- Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering
Product Code: MB8
2.2m Wide Bike Storage
Gladiator Cycle Store storage
The Gladiator Cycle Store pack includes
- Includes: a Gladiator Cycle Store x8 - a 7ft x 9ft metal shed.
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your bikes.
- Includes: Wooden subflooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Electric mounting plates x (2) - add power to your unit
(Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
- Includes: Universal Hooks (x10 hooks).
- Includes: Gladiator bike rack (4 bike stands)*.
*The Gladiator Bike Rack is supplied with 4 bike stands as standard. 2 Extra bike stands can be purchased to increase the bike rack storage to 6 bikes.
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel - tough & heavy duty.
- 378kg in weight (that's 59.5 stone) - this is a heavy-duty cycle store.
- Police Approved design - Secured by Design.
- Designed and made here in the UK - 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - Your bikes stay safe and dry.
- A further ventilated side panel - allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk-in or ride your bikes into the Gladiator Cycle Store.
- Five-point locking system - with deadbolts provides unequalled Cycle Store security.
- Supplied with 2 keys - order additional keys via customer services.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Cable Access within the Fascia - easily add security cameras and/or lights to the front of your shed.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this Cycle Store store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**.
- Bolt the Gladiator Cycle Store to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by step instructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Virtually maintenance free - hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
***The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
Please note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.