Mobility Scooter Store
£1,385 Was £1,616
Large Mobility Scooter Storage Shed: The Mobility Plus
The Centurion Mobility Scooter Storage shed is a large, all-metal storage shed designed to provide the ideal storage solution for up to 3 mobility scooters*. The Asgard mobility scooter storage shed is built from our heavy-duty (weatherproof) steel panels, to keep the thieves and the bad weather out. This mobility scooter storage pack is packed with features such as a freestanding ramp (great for riding into the unit), a built-in metal floor (suitable for bolting to the ground with the supplied fixings) and extra-large double doors that help to make the Centurion mobility store ideal for storing not just your valuable scooters, but anything else you could possibly think of.
Weight Category Rating
The MOBILITY SCOOTER STORE is classed as a Weight Category 3.
Secure Mobility Scooter Storage
This Asgard mobility scooter storage shed comes complete with 2 heavy-duty shelves, a pack of 10 heavy duty hooks, a wooden subfloor (that sits on top of the integral metal floor - to protect your scooter tyres) and finally an electrical mounting plate (allowing you to add power to your unit), to give you a complete storage solution.
Our mobility scooter unit is fitted with a superb 5 point locking system and has reinforced doors, hinges and panels to help keep thieves out! This unit also has our unique shed ventilation system which promotes airflow within the unit and reduces the risk of condensation.
The Mobility Plus Scooter Storage Shed comes with our 10-year warranty as standard, giving you long-lasting and durable storage.
This Mobility Scooter storage garage has been approved bu multiple independents and is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design) and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). You can be assured of great quality, and security when using this shed.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - tested for security and strength.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved by the Police because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – tested by an independent expert.
- Insurance Approved - Insurance discounts available from Bennetts Motorcycle Insurance*
*Your discount will vary depending on your personal circumstance - such as rider history and location etc. Your Bennetts insurance advisor can provide further details.
Mobility Shed Installation Service Available
This service is available at the checkout. You can find further information on Asgard shed installation here.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level and firm surface will be required (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. You can find further information on this here.
Please note: The power socket featured in the images is not supplied with the unit. We do not offer an electrical installation service.
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Product Code: Mobility2
Mobility Scooter Shed
Mobility scooter storage
Safe storage of your scooter
The mobility scooter pack includes:
- Includes: Wooden subfloor - sits on top of the metal floor protecting your scooter tyres.
- Includes: Pack of 10 strong hooks - perfect for extra storage.
- Includes: One of our robust, heavy duty shelves.
- Includes: Electric mounting plate - allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
- Includes: Easy fit ramp - easy to drive your scooter into the unit.
- Includes: Freestanding ramp -provides easy access for even the heaviest of scooters.
- Secure scooter storage - made from strong thick, galvanized (weather proof) steel.
- At 225kg in weight (that is over 40 stone) - ideal for storing multiple scooters.
- A metal shed ventilation system - around the unit minimizes the build up of condensation.
- Made and designed in the UK - 10 Year Warranty - this is a storage shed that is built to last.
- Tough five point shed locking system - safe and secure storage of your valuable scooters.
- Shrouded metal lock plates - for security.
- Drill and pick resistant locking system - beating the thieves.
- Heavy duty hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty panels - tough and secure.
- Reinforced doors - reducing forced entry
- Large easy access reinforced double door access - walk or ride in your scooter into the unit.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Integral, heavy duty metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Supplied with 2 keys - extra keys can be purchased via Customer Services.
- Straightforward self-assembly - using the easy to follow instructions.
- Expert assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Choose from a range of colours - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting - unlike wooden sheds.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Mobility Scooter Store - Dimensions