Ride On Mower Storage Shed 7ft 4" x 5ft 2"
£1,443 Was £1,540
The Large Lawn Mower Storage Shed
The Centurion Ride-on Mower Storage Shed is a high security outdoor all metal storage unit ideal for storing your lawnmower and gardening equipment. This professional-level storage unit is constructed with heavy, galvanised steel panels. This Ride-on Mower Storage Unit is easily accessible with a built-in metal floor and large double doors. We've not only made this unit weatherproof from the outside, but we have also incorporated air vents to enable effective ventilation whilst storing your ride on mower and other equipment inside.
The key features of this Ride On Mower Shed.
- Built from tough galvanised (weatherproof steel), and coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral metal floor, with wooden subfloor available to protect your possessions.
- Includes heavy-duty fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- 5 point locking system.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Vented roof allowing moisture to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
The Secure Ride On Mower Storage Shed is Locksmiths, Police and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1) - tough and secure storage.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- Secured by Design – approved and accredited by the Police
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – Tested and certified, by independent bodies.
Weight Category Rating
The Ride on Mower Storage - Police Approved is classed as a Weight Category 3.
Secure Ride On Mower Shed
The ride-on mower storage unit has been designed to keep lawnmowers and gardening property stored safe and sound from the weather as well as risk of theft. This unit features a five-point locking system (pick resistant lock) and reinforced doors, hinges and panels. The Centurion Ride-on Mower Storage Shed is an exceptionally large, versatile outdoor storage unit suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
An optional electric mounting plate is available, allowing you to add power to your unit if required. This is a UK designed and manufactured high-security large ride on mower store comes with a 10-year warranty.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Cent7
Lawn mower storage (5ft x 7ft 3")
Ride-On Mower Shed - Features
Secure mower shed
- Weatherproof, steel construction - tough and secure mower storage.
- Secured by Design - Police approved designs.
- LPCB accredited - Loss prevention certified.
- Strong and versatile storage unit - 255kg in weight (that's over 40 stone).
- Reinforced hinges - welded into position for extra strength.
- Thick panels construction - heavy-duty and UK made.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced doors - with bracing bars - strong construction.
- Supplied with our Warranty (10 years) - this is a UK made product built to last.
- A wooden floor - which protects the integral metal base.
- A unique roof ventilation system - minimizes condensation in the unit.
- Robust 5 point shed locking system - with deadbolts.
- Two Keys supplied - additional keys can be purchased.
- Drill and pick resistant euro cylinder lock - for extra security.
- Steel lock shroud - for additional protection against theft.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Large, easy access, reinforced double doors - ride your "ride on mower" into the unit.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Our extra strong shelves and hook packs - fit into pre-drilled fixing holes.
- Self-assembly - using the step by step, illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service option - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of heavy-duty colours available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds) - free10 Year Warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK - Yorkshire based firm.
- Asgard an established manufacturer with over 50 years of experience.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation.
The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Ride On Mower Storage