7x3 Metal Garden & Bike Shed (The Trojan Plus) - 5 Point Locking
£692 RRP £852
7x3 Metal Garden & Bike Shed (The Trojan P) - 5 Point Locking
The Trojan Plus is a combination of the Asgard Metal Garden Shed and the Metal Bike Shed. It is two sheds combined to give you the ultimate practicality and storage solution for your home and garden.
The shed combines extra height and double-door access, making it simple and easy to store your gardening equipment and bike all in one safe, secure place. There’s also an optional heavy-duty bike rack.
Here are some of the key features that this versatile steel garden shed has to offer.
- Built from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- Integral rain guard above the door.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof.
- Large double access doors.
- Internal height of 6ft 10”.
- Heavy-duty 5 point locking system.
- Internal deadbolts and door shoot bolts.
- Euro cylinder pick and drill-resistant lock, for maximum security.
- Integral metal floor, secured to the ground with fixing bolts.
Weight Category Rating
The 7FT X3FT COMBINED METAL GARDEN & BIKE SHED is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Space for all of your Equipment
If you’re looking for a multi-purpose metal shed that will provide storage for items such as your bike, gardening tools and garden equipment, this 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bikeshed it the ideal option for you. With an internal height of 6ft 10” there is plenty of space to store tall pieces of equipment that you would otherwise find challenging to store elsewhere.
There is also space inside this shed to fit an optional heavy-duty bike rack (not supplied with the basic unit), which is made from thick galvanised steel. The integral rack fixes to the rear of the shed and is secured in place with an anti-tamper screw. For even more security the bike rack also features eyelets for locking your bike.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Tro4
Trojan Plus Garden & Bike Shed
- A huge 160kg in weight (that's over 25 stone) – for strength & security.
- All metal construction, thick, galvanized steel – heavy-duty, rust-resistant secure storage.
- Space for optional heavy-duty bike rack– store bikes & tools together (optional extra).
- Heavy duty 5-point locking mechanism – with EN1303-rated pick-and-drill resistant lock.
- Integral door deadbolts – heavy-duty locking system.
- An optional Wooden Subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed floor.
- Pick and drill resistant locking - security for the home & garden.
- Integral weather guard – helping to keep your tools dry.
- Full metal shed base - extra weight and security.
- Fire-resistant materials - metal construction.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - built inside out for security.
- 2 keys as supplied as standard - more keys available to order.
- Supplied with our 10-Year Warranty - UK designed and manufactured.
- Virtually maintenance-free storage - no repainting or rotting with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Unique shed ventilation system reduces condensation - keep your tools dry and safe.
- Double door access - walk-in size - great for ladders.
- The Trojan Plus garden shed is pre-drilled - to accept heavy-duty shelves.
- Drilled and ready to accept - Asgard heavy-duty hook packs and eyelets.
- Self-assembly - with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- Shed assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - to suit any garden environment.
- Free UK delivery to most of the UK mainland*.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
***The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Trojan Plus - Dimensions