7x4 Access Metal Shed - 3 Point Locking
£575 Was £667
7x4 Metal garden shed: The Access metal garden shed
The Access metal garden shed is much more than just a good looking 7x4 garden shed. This versatile (all metal) garden shed has an easy to use lift up lid (gas powered) and generous double door front access, making it easy to manoeuvre your items in and out. The Access shed is built from thick, heavy gauge, galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels with a strong built in metal floor and reinforcing corner braces, helping to keep your stored items safe and secure from theft. The Access metal garden shed provides discreet, secure garden storage for your expensive tools and equipment.
Weight Category Rating
The 7X4 ACCESS METAL SHED is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Easy access, secure metal garden shed
Fitted with two tough external shrouded locking points (made from tough, extra thick, galvanised steel) and with an internal locking bar, this stylish and compact metal shed is an exceptionally secure and versatile storage unit, designed to help keep thieves out and your tools in!
Reinforced doors, level 8 rated padlocks (optional) and heavy duty steel all come together to make this our best selling metal garden shed. An integral roof ventilation system keeps condensation to a minimum, by allowing air to flow inside the shed even when the shed is locked - without affecting the security of the shed - so your tools are not just safe but also kept dry.... what ever the weather. All Asgard sheds are supplied with an integral metal base forming part of the structure of the shed. A metal garden shed with a full metal base is stronger and stiffer than those without, providing a higher level of security. Asgard sheds are also supplied with ground bolts, giving you the option to bolt your Asgard metal garden shed to the ground - for even more protection against theft!
As with all Asgard sheds the Access (7 x 4) metal garden shed comes supplied complete with a 10 Year Warranty and free UK delivery* Remember that all Asgard metal garden sheds are designed and made here in the UK to BSI and ISO standards. You can be sure this is a quality ALL metal garden shed and not to be confused with poor quality plastic or wooden sheds. Compare Asgard sheds to the competition.
A full range of accessory packs are available; including Asgard heavy duty shelves and strong hook packs to maximise your Access metal garden sheds storage capability.
All Asgard metal garden sheds are designed and manufactured here in the UK by a manufacturer with 40 years of experience.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Acc2
Access Shed (6ft 8" x 3ft 4")
The Access 7 x 4 Metal Garden Shed - Features
Garden shed with lift up lid
- The Access metal garden shed is made from rust-resistant, weatherproof steel.
- 114kg in weight (18 stone) - not to be confused with lightweight competition.
- Supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty - all units designed and built in the UK.
- A unique ventilation system - around the unit minimizes condensation.
- Fitted with a unique shrouded lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating) - to help prevent forced entry.
- Large reinforced double door access - with a reinforced easy lift (gas lift).
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no sharp edges inside the unit - great for the kids.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- The Access 7 x 4 garden shed is already drilled to accept our extra strong shelf packs.
- This 7 x 4 garden shed has been pre-drilled to accept our extra strong hook packs & eyelets.
- Self-assembly - easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of exterior quality colours available - to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting - unlike cheap wooden sheds.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
- We recommend level 8 rated locks for use with the Access garden shed.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.