8X4 Access Plus Metal Shed - 3 Point Locking
£625 Was £724
8 x 4 Metal garden shed: The Access Plus Garden Shed
The Access Plus metal garden shed boasts both storage space and security. Made from weatherproof galvanised heavy gauge steel, the 8 x 4 is tough yet easy to navigate in and out of. Featuring an easy to use gas powered lift up lid and double front door access, you can easily put your lawnmower and garden tools inside and not have to worry about tripping up over things.
Weight Category Rating
The 8X4 ACCESS METAL SHED is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Safe, secure and dry metal garden shed
As well as easy access, the 8 x 4 metal garden shed comes fitted with two galvanised steel external shrouded locking points. This coupled alongside an internal locking bar makes sure that your possessions are kept as safe as possible. The compact nature of the 8 x 4 metal garden shed makes it extremely secure and versatile for garden storage.
With an integral metal base and unique roof ventilation system, condensation is kept to a minimum as air is able to flow within the shed despite it being locked. The integral metal base makes for a stronger and stiffer shed than those without, providing an even better level of security. The integrity and security of the Access Plus Garden is strengthened through the reinforced doors and level 8 rated padlocks (optional). The galvanised finish also allows us to keep your tools and possessions safe but also dry, regardless of the weather conditions.
Asgard sheds are also supplied with ground bolts, giving you the option to bolt your Asgard metal garden shed to the ground - for even more protection against theft! , designed to help keep thieves out and your tools in!
As with all Asgard sheds the Access Plus (8 x 4) metal garden shed comes supplied complete with a 10 Year Warranty and free UK delivery*. Remember that all Asgard metal garden sheds are designed and made here in the UK to the highest standards. You can be sure this is a quality ALL metal garden shed and not to be confused with poor quality plastic or wooden sheds. Compare Asgard sheds to the competition.
A full range of accessory packs are available; including Asgard heavy duty shelves and strong hook packs to maximise your Access metal garden sheds storage capability.
All Asgard metal garden sheds are designed and manufactured here in the UK by a manufacturer with 40 years of experience.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Acc6
Access Plus Shed - (7ft 7" x 3ft 4")
The Access Plus 8 x 4 Metal Garden Shed - Features
Garden shed with easy lift lid
- Made from heavy gauge, galvanise weatherproof steel.
- 122.5kg in weight (19.2 stone) - not to be confused with lightweight competition.
- Supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty - all units engineered and built in the UK.
- A unique airflow ventilation system - minimises condensation inside.
- Features a double shrouded locking system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating) - helps to prevent any forced entry.
- Large double front door access – as well as a reinforced easy lift (gas lift).
- No exposed screw ends – there are no sharp edges inside the unit – child safe.
- Integral metal base - fixings for securing to your concrete base are supplied for free.
- A custom wooden subfloor is also available - protects the integral metal base from damage.
- The Access Plus 8 x 4 garden shed is pre-drilled to add extra strong shelf packs.
- Pre-drilled for our hook packs and eyelets.
- Easy self-assembly – provided with easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A complete assembly service also available - select during the checkout process.
- Available in an array of colours - to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance free with no repainting or rotting - unlike cheap wooden sheds.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.