5x7 Metal Shed (Flexistore 1522) - 3 Point Locking
£750 RRP £867
5x7 metal garden shed - The Flexistore 1522
The Asgard Flexistore 1522 is an excellent value 5 x 7 metal garden shed. Made in the UK this ultra-tough garden shed is made from tough (heavy duty) steel and has been fully galvanised to weatherproof it. This 5 x 7 metal garden shed is fitted with a 3 point (pick & drill resistant) locking system, deadbolts, and an integral - full metal floor. The Flexistore 1522 offers unbeatable garden security features and incredible value. other products simply can't match.
The Flexistore 1522 is the mid-size unit of our Flexistore metal garden storage range (5ft 2"x 7ft 3"), still with the great looks and build quality of the (smaller) Flexistore 1511 but even bigger!
Weight Category Rating
The 5X7 FLEXISTORE METAL SHED is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Secure metal garden storage
This great value metal shed has a pitched roof and a huge capacity of 6.1 cubic meters. To keep your stored items safe and secure, this all-metal shed has a 3 point locking system (with a deadbolt) and a pick resistant lock making this shed fantastic value for money.
Moisture, concerned about Condensation in your metal shed? Not a problem - Condensation is kept to an absolute minimum with a vented roof and a vented fascia which maximise airflow inside the unit, keeping your tools both dry and safe.
Other features of this weatherproof garden shed include large single door access and a full metal floor - complete with fixing bolts to secure the shed to the ground for even more security!
This 5 x 7 metal garden shed is an excellent all-rounder for both the amateur and professional gardener. Supplied with a free 10-year warranty this British made 5 x 7 metal garden shed offers secure storage for gardening equipment, tools, furniture and more.
*Actual size H 5ft 2" x W 7ft 3"
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Fs2
The Flexistore 1522 Shed (5ft 2" x 7ft 3")
5x7 Metal garden shed - Features
Secure metal garden storage
- 184kg in weight (that's almost 29 stone) - this garden shed is a quality product.
- Built from galvanized steel - rust-resistant, weatherproof and secure.
- Designed and manufactured here in the UK - with our excellent 10 Year Warranty.
- Featuring our unique garden shed ventilation system - reduces condensation.
- Additional ventilation slots in the front fascia - further ventilation without affecting shed security.
- Secure 3 point locking system - EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock.
- Easy access, reinforced, single door - big enough to walk straight in.
- Optional ramp - provides even easier access for the heaviest of items.
- Includes a full metal shed base - with bolts to secure the entire shed to your base.
- Pre-drilled to accept our heavy duty shelf packs - fit up to 12 shelves in for maximum storage.
- Drilled to accept our tough hook packs - store even more with hooks and eyelets!
- Optional wooden floor - sits on top of the integral metal floor - protect your unit from scratches.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Easy home assembly - using the fully illustrated instructions.
- No external fixings - secure and safe.
- You could opt for the full assembly service - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Available in a choice of heavy-duty paint finishes - durable and long-lasting.
- Supplied with 2 keys - extra keys available to order via Customer Services.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds).
- Designed and manufactured in the UK - by a manufacturer with over 50 years of experience.
- Fire Resistant shed material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.