5x7 Centurion Metal Shed Police Approved
£1,249 Was £1,334
Large all metal garden shed: The Centurion
The Centurion is an excellent all-metal garden shed with an apex roof, providing superior multi-use outdoor storage for large items of garden furniture, tools, play equipment and more. This robust large garden shed is made from heavy, galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels, featuring a built-in metal floor and large double doors making the Centurion garden shed ideal for storing even the largest and most valuable of your garden equipment.
Weight Category Rating
The is classed as a Weight Category 3.
Secure garden storage - Secure By Design Certified.
To keep all of your stored items locked away safely inside the Centurion metal shed is fitted with our tough 5 point locking system, which has a pick and drill resistant euro cylinder lock. For even tougher storage, this large garden shed also has internal deadbolts, reinforced doors, hinges and panels to help withstand attack from thieves. The Centurion is a professional level, a high-security storage unit that is LPCB approved and Secured By Design, a truly British made product designed to provide total garden security and peace of mind.
The Centurion shed may be big, bold and secure but with a selection of discreet colours to choose from, you can blend this large metal garden shed into your garden with ease. Durable and long-lasting, this all-metal shed is designed and made here in the UK. Delivered free to most of the UK mainland* and supplied with a 10-year warranty for total confidence.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra - please refer to the Accessories section)
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
This all-purpose metal storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). With this level of secure testing, you can be assured of quality and security.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
Product Code: Cent1
The Centurion Shed (5ft x 7ft 3")
5 x 7 Metal Garden Shed - Features
The Centurion garden shed
- This large metal shed is made from rust-resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- 255kg in weight (that's over 40 stone) - compare the weight to the competition.
- LPCB rated to level 1 - Loss prevention certified.
- Secured by Design - Police approved design.
- Reinforced hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - thick steel to prevent entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra tough to stop entry.
- Reinforced handle and lock system - preventing forced entry.
- Supplied with 2 keys - additional keys can be purchased.
- Supplied with our 10-Year Warranty - UK designed and manufactured.
- A discreet vented roof system around the shed - helps to keep away condensation.
- Robust 5 point shed locking system - with a pick resistant euro cylinder lock - very secure.
- Drill resistant lock - for security.
- Shrouded lock for increased security - steel plates.
- Large easy access double doors - you easy access - walk into the shed.
- A tough integral shed base included - complete with fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden floor which protects the integral metal base - is available as an additional extra.
- Pre-drilled - for our extra strong shelves and heavy-duty storage hooks and eyelets.
- Self-assembly - using the supplied instructions.
- A full Asgard assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- All exposed screw points are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside Asgard storage.
- A superb choice of colours - available to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance-free - hardwearing finish - backed by our 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK delivery to most of the UK mainland*.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.