5x14 Centurion P2 Metal Shed - Police Approved
£1,649 Was £1,738
5 x 14 Extra Large Metal Garden Shed: The Centurion Plus 2
The Centurion Plus 2 is a huge (65 stone), all-metal garden shed designed to give you multi-use outdoor storage for large items of garden or play equipment. As with all the high-quality metal sheds available from Asgard, the Centurion Plus 2 is made in the UK from thick, heavy-gauge, galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels – for the best in shed security. If you doubt the security of the shed, be assured this is a Loss Prevention Certified product... not convinced? How about the Police Approved, Secured By Design Certificate for total security. This all-metal shed is full of features including a tough, built-in metal floor and large double door access.
The Centurion Plus 2 is a professional level metal garden shed and is the perfect choice for the professional gardener.
Weight Category Rating
The 5X14 CENTURION METAL SHED is classed as a Weight Category 5.
XXL Metal Garden Storage - Secure By Design Certified
The Asgard Centurion Plus 2 boasts a selection of features such as the unique Asgard ventilation system to maximise airflow and reduce the risk of condensation.
To give your stored items the best possible security, this all-metal shed is fitted with a fantastic, heavy duty 5 point locking system featuring a pick and drill resistant lock (backed by a steel plate). For even more strength and security, the Centurion Plus 2 has steel deadbolts inside the reinforced double doors - The hinges are welded and the panels reinforced. The built-in floor can be used as an additional security feature as it can be bolted to the ground using the supplied fixing bolts.
The Centurion shed may be big but with a selection of colours to choose from, you can blend this large metal garden shed into your outdoor environment. Durable and long-lasting, this all-metal shed is designed and made here in the UK. Delivered free to most of the UK mainland* and supplied with a 10-year warranty for total confidence.
This all-purpose metal storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). With this level of secure testing, you can be assured of quality and security.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
This Secure By Design shed offers professional-level security in a tough, secure metal shed designed and made in Britain.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra - please refer to the Accessories section)
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Cent5
Centurion Plus 2 Shed (5ft x 14ft 5")
5 x 14 Garden Shed - Features
Supersized garden storage
- As with all Asgard products this XXL Metal Shed is made from strong, thick, galvanized steel.
- 413kg in weight (65 stone) - the Centurion P2 is a high performance storage shed.
- Secured by Design - Police Approved storage.
- Loss Prevention Certified - LPCB level 1.
- Welded hinges - designed to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - giving extra strength and security.
- Reinforced doors - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock - with internal deadbolts.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be purchased.
- UK designed and manufactured - quality engineering with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Vented roof system - minimizes condensation inside the unit, keeping your equipment dry and safe.
- Fitted with a secure five-point shed locking system - with steel deadbolts.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - for the best in garden security.
- Steel lock shroud - tough security features all round.
- Large reinforced double doors - walk-in or ride in your ride on mower into the shed.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings - for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden subfloor available - protect the integral metal base.
- The unit is pre-drilled - to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves and hooks and Eyelets.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no sharp edges inside Asgard sheds.
- A choice of colours available to suit any garden environment.
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.