7x11 Gladiator P1 Shed Police Approved
£1,869 Was £2,038
The Gladiator Plus 1 – 7 x 11 Extra Large Secure Metal Garden Shed
The Gladiator Plus 1 is one of the largest “off the shelf” metal garden sheds, measuring 7 x 11 feet. Suitable for storing high-value gardening tools and equipment securely, this shed, which is built from thick gauge, galvanised steel is a must-have storage unit for the security-conscious homeowner, who has large items to store. At over 3 meters long and 68 stone in weight, this shed offers a seriously sturdy storage solution.
Weight Category Rating
The 7X11 GLADIATOR P1 SHED POLICE APPROVED is classed as a Weight Category 5.
Ventilation and Condensation Protection
The Gladiator Plus 1 – 7 x 11 Extra Large Shed, has been designed to efficiently and securely larger pieces of gardening equipment and tools, such as lawnmowers and cement mixers. When you’re storing expensive items in your shed, some of which electrical items, it’s important they are not affected by weather conditions or the build-up of condensation inside the shed.
This all-purpose metal storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). With this level of secure testing, you can be assured of quality and security.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Glad2
Gladiator Plus 1 Shed (7ft 4" x 10ft 9")
7 x 11 Metal Shed - Features
Extra-large metal garden shed
- The Gladiator Plus 1 - rust-resistant, strong, thick, galvanised steel - weatherproof storage.
- 68 stone (433kg in weight) - the Gladiator Plus 1 is one of the heaviest Asgard sheds.
- Reinforced hinges - for strength and security.
- Reinforced panels - folded for strength.
- Reinforced doors - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced handle and lock system - preventing forced entry.
- Police approved design - Secure by Design accreditation.
- LPCB to level 1 - tested by the Loss Prevention board.
- Supplied with a 10-year warranty - quality, made in the UK.
- Hidden air vents around the unit - minimizes the build-up of condensation inside your shed.
- Featuring a high quality 5 point shed locking system - designed for security.
- Pick resistant euro-cylinder lock - also drill resistant.
- Supplied with 2 keys - More available from customer services.
- Electric mounting plate included - Fix electrics inside your shed for charging or powering tools.
- Reinforced double doors - walk or ride your ride into your Asgard.
- Full metal base included - giving strength and security.
- A wooden subfloor - protects the integral metal base is also available as an additional extra.
- Thick, galvanised all-metal panel construction - with a 10-year anti-perforation warranty.
- Drilled ready to accept our Asgard extra strong shelves, our extra strong hook packs and eyelets.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous edges inside an Asgard shed.
- Self-assembly using the illustrated instructions.
- A comprehensive assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Electric mounting plate kit fitted as standard to add power to your unit - which gives you the option to have external power in your garden. (Note: A qualified electrician is required to install power unit and wiring (not supplied by Asgard)).
- A choice of hardwearing colours available - to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance-free - no rotting (unlike wooden sheds) - 10 Year Warranty.
- Designed and manufactured - by a manufacturer with over 30 years of experience.
- Free UK mainland delivery - to most of the UK*.
- Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Extra Large Metal Shed Gladiator Plus1 - Dimensions