5x11 Metal Shed (Flexistore 1533) - 3 Point Locking
£923 RRP £1,086
The Flexistore 1533 - 5 x 11 - metal garden shed
The Flexistore range of all metal garden sheds combine outstanding value with excellent storage capacity. This high-quality range of garden storage is designed and manufactured to the highest standards, right here in the UK at our West Yorkshire factory.
The 1533 (5ft 2"x 10ft 11") is a large garden shed from the highly acclaimed Flexistore shed range, maintaining the same structural strength and excellent security features of the rest of the shed range, this great value metal shed has a very generous capacity of 9.3 cubic meters (weighing in at 39 stone). Easy access is provided through the large heavy-duty door.
Weight Category Rating
The 5X11 FLEXISTORE SHED 3 POINT LOCKING is classed as a Weight Category 3.
Metal Garden Storage Unit
The 1533 metal garden shed is packed with features, to give you the best possible storage. On the Flexistore 1533, you’ll find a tough pick and drill resistant, 3 point locking system, with a tough deadbolt inside the door. Inside you will find an integral full metal shed base – supplied complete with fixings for bolting to the shed to the ground.
Concerned about condensation in your shed? Not a problem - Condensation is kept to an absolute minimum by two fantastic innovative features - a vented roof and a vented fascia maximise the airflow inside the unit, keeping your tools both dry and safe. The Flexistore 1533 is a quality metal shed suitable for professionals and amateurs who look for quality in their garden storage.
Not only do you get all these features, but all Asgard metal garden sheds are also durable and built to last, requiring very little maintenance. We are so confident we supply each Asgard storage unit with a free 10-year warranty. Check out the features tab for further information.
*Actual size H 5ft 2"x W 10ft 11"
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Fs3
The Flexistore 1533 Shed (5ft 2" x 10ft 11")
5 x 11 Garden Storage - Features
Large garden shed
- 248kg in weight (approx 39 stone), the Flexistore 1533 is a heavy duty, spacious shed.
- This hard-wearing Metal Shed is rust resistant, thick, galvanized steel.
- 10 Year Asgard Warranty - made and designed here in the UK.
- Shed ventilation system - built into the roof of the unit - reduce condensation inside the unit.
- Additional vent slots in the front fascia - further ventilation without affecting security.
- Tough, 3 point Euro Cylinder locking system - EN1303-rated drill and pick resistant lock.
- Easy access, reinforced single door - big enough to walk your mower straight in.
- Optional loading ramp - easier access for the heaviest of items.
- All screw ends are hidden from view - no exposed edges inside Asgard sheds.
- Includes a full metal shed base - with free fixings for securing the entire shed to your base.
- Pre-drilled for our heavy duty shelving packs - fits up to 18 shelves in for maximum storage.
- Pre-drilled to accept our tough ladder rack, hook packs and eyelets - store even more!
- Supplied with two keys - order extra keys via Customer Services.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Optional wooden subfloor - will sit on top of the integral metal floor - protection from scratches.
- Self-assembly using the included, easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full shed assembly service is available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Available in a choice of hardwearing colours to suit any garden environment.
- Almost maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
- Fire Resistant metal shed - reduces the chance of fire.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
5 x 11* Metal Garden Shed