3x7 Slimline Metal Shed (The Sentry) - 3 Point Locking
£692 RRP £780
3x7 Slimline Metal Shed (The Sentry) - 3 Point Locking**
If you're looking for a secure garden storage solution but have limited space in the garden, this shed is perfect for you! The Sentry is an ultra-slim metal shed designed specifically to fit into smaller spaces, whether it's placed at the side of a house, a block of flats, courtyard garden or other areas where outdoor space is limited.
The 3 x 7 shed has plenty of storage inside and can handle most outdoor storage needs. Not only will the Sentry meet your garden storage needs, but an optional bike hanger will also allow you to store a single bike on the wall, with a second bike on the ground, creating an instant double bike storage locker. Weighing in at 140kg, with a tough 3 point locking system - featuring a pick and drill resistant locking mechanism, this all-metal weatherproof shed is designed to keep your garden tools safe and dry no matter what the weather.
Weight Category Rating
The 3x7 Sentry is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Weatherproof slimline metal shed
This fully weatherproof (rust-resistant galvanised metal) garden shed is suitable for every size and shape of garden. A fully integral all-metal floor gives the Sentry shed incredible strength and security, bolted down to the ground using the supplied floor bolts and you have exceptional garden security. Inside the heavy-duty all-metal construction you will find a pick & drill resistant Euro Cylinder locking system. Up-top you will find two ventilation systems, in the roof eaves and in the front fascia, designed to maintain airflow inside the locked shed, keeping condensation to a minimum. Upgrade your shed to include hooks, tool rails, and shelves to store even more! The Sentry shed is supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: SENTRY
Slimline Metal Garden Shed
Sentry 3 x 7 metal garden shed - Features
Compact garden storage
- 140kg in weight (that's over 18 stone) - this shed is a heavyweight storage solution!
- The Sentry shed is made from heavy gauge, rust-resistant weatherproof steel - for durability.
- Designed & made in the UK - free 10 Year Warranty - a shed built to last.
- Featuring the Asgard shed ventilation system - reduce condensation inside the shed.
- Additional ventilation slots in the front fascia - ventilation without compromising security.
- Optional bike and ladder rack - Garden tools & Bike Storage
- Tough, 3 point shed locking system - shed security is our priority.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock - Euro cylinder lock keep the thieves at bay.
- Easy access, single door - big enough to walk your wheelbarrow straight in.
- Weight, Strength & Security with a full integral metal base
- Bolt to the ground for extra security - ground fixing kit supplied
- Tough, Secure Design - exposed screw heads are hidden from view.
- Pre-drilled for heavy-duty shelf packs - up to 4 shelves for maximum storage.
- Pre-drilled for heavy-duty storage hook packs
- Drilled for our handy eyelets secure locking loops!
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Optional wooden subfloor - sits on top of the Integral metal floor and offers protection
- Self-assembly - included fully illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - select at the checkout.
- Pick from a choice of weatherproof colours - looks great in any garden environment.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting.
- Fire Resistant shed material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Free UK wide delivery*
- Supplied with 2 keys - additional keys are available to order.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.