7x3 Fishing Equipment Storage - 3 Point Locking
£835 RRP £995
7ft x 3ft Fishing/ Angling Equipment Storage
The Trojan Plus Fishing Tackle Storage from Asgard is a secure all-metal shed designed for storing all of your fishing equipment including storage boxes, fishing rod bags, nets, tackle and more. Measuring 7ft 2” wide x 3ft 1” deep x 6ft 6” high with double doors, the shed is perfect for gaining easy access to your fishing poles. Whether you’re an amateur angler or a seasoned professional fisherman, our home fishing tackle storage is designed to keep your fishing gear safe, secure and dry.
The Trojan Plus extra tall fishing store is made by Asgard in our own manufacturing facility from heavy-duty galvanised (weatherproof) steel and supplied with a 10-year warranty. Weighing in at around 25 stone, this heavy-duty fishing equipment store features an integral metal base allowing you to bolt your shed to the ground, ensuring it won’t move in extreme weather or be pried up from the floor by thieves. To increase security further, this fishing store features a 5-point locking system with an EN1303 rated durable, corrosion, temperature and pick-and-drill resistant lock. Designed to protect your angling equipment from thieves - either inside a garage or outdoors, giving you the confidence your equipment is now no longer a risk!
Weight Category Rating
The Trojan Plus - 7ft x 3ft Fishing/ Angling Equipment Storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Weatherproof Angling + Fishing Equipment Storage
Are you worried about condensation and odours? Don't be! Our fishing tackle storage gets smelly rods and equipment out of the house, featuring a unique ventilation system which allows air to circulate around the equipment, reducing condensation in the shed and helping to get rid of bad smells. The integral metal base adds an extra layer of security and helps to prevent moisture from rising from the ground and entering the shed.
This all-metal fishing equipment shed has to offer.
- Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- Integral rain guard above the door.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof eves, keeping airflow moving inside.
- Large, easy-access double access doors.
- An internal height of 6ft 6” - 6ft 10” (sloping roof).
- Heavy-duty 5 point locking system.
- Internal deadbolts and door shoot bolts.
- Euro cylinder pick-an-drill resistant lock, for maximum security.
- Integral metal floor with ground fixing bolts.
Customer Case Study
Take a tour around customer Christopher's fishing tackle storage:
"Very happy with my Trojan plus, the only problem is I may have to get another one. Peace of mind knowing that my fishing tackle is as safe as it can be.” - Christopher Merrell (2019)
“This picture was taken about a year ago but the shed still looks and functions like new, highly recommended. Here it is today” - Christopher Merrell (2020)
If you're curious to know what our customers think about our Asgard sheds, you check out our case study page here. It's filled with pictures and reviews from our customers.
See how the Trojan Plus Fishing Tackle Storage is built
*Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: Tro5
The Trogan Plus Fishing Tackle Storage Unit.
The Fishing Tackle Storage shed includes:
- Includes easy-fit shelf kits (2 shelves) - maximise storage space with shelves.
- Includes heavy-duty hook (5 hooks) - easily hang up your nets and tools.
- Includes eyelets (10 pack) - great for securing rods and tackle.
- Full metal construction - galvanised (weatherproof) – heavy-duty, rust-resistant secure storage.
- 160kg in weight (that's over 25 stone) – built for strength & security.
- Integral shed ventilation - system reduces condensation - fishing tackle stored dry and safe.
- Integral rain guard – helping to keep your fishing tools dry.
- Heavy-duty 5 point locking mechanism – safe & secure storage.
- Integral door deadbolts – heavy-duty locking system with EN1303-rated pick & drill resistant locks
- 6ft 6” - 6ft 10” internal height - (sloping roof) - allowing most people to walk in and out of the shed without crouching.
- Double door access - walk-in size designed for fishing pole bags.
- Full metal shed base - extra weight and security.
- Pre-drilled to accept accessories - choose from heavy-duty shelves, net hooks & more.
- Optional Wooden Subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed floor.
- 2 keys as supplied as standard - more keys available to order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - built inside-out for security.
- Self-assembly - with easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Shed assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - to suit any garden or garage environment.
- Virtually maintenance free storage - no repainting or rotting with a 10-year warranty.
- Free delivery - Asgard deliver free to most of the UK mainland*.
- Fire Resistant metal shed - reduces the chance of a shed fire.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK - Asgard over 50 years of metal storage experience.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Fishing Tackle Storage - Dimensions