3x7 Sentry Fishing Equipment Storage - 3 Point Locking
£827 Was £915
Sentry - 3ft x 7ft Fishing Equipment Storage
The Asgard Sentry Fishing Equipment Storage is an all-metal weatherproof shed designed for storing all of your fishing equipment including storage boxes, fishing pole bags, nets, tackle box and more. Measuring at 3ft 6” wide x 7ft 4” deep x 6ft 4” high, this thin shed is perfect for the side of the house or tight spaces and is tall enough for most people to easily walk in and manoeuvre around. Designed for an amateur angler or occasional fisherman with a reasonable level of equipment, our home fishing tackle storage is designed to keep your fishing gear safe, secure and dry.
The Sentry slimline fishing store is manufactured in the UK from heavy-duty galvanised (weatherproof) steel, a low-maintenance, heavy-duty shed material with a 10-year anti-perforation warranty. The Sentry fishing equipment store features an integral metal base allowing you to anchor your shed to your level patio base, and with it weighing in at 22.8 stone, you can be confident it won’t move in extreme weather or be pried up from the floor by thieves. For added security, this fishing store features a 3-point locking system with an EN1303 rated durable, corrosion, temperature and pick-and-drill resistant lock, protecting your angling equipment from thieves - storing your fishing tackle outdoors is now no longer a risk!
Weight Category Rating
The 3x7 Sentry Fishing Equipment Storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Weatherproof Fishing Equipment Storage
Are you worried about shed condensation, damp and smelly fishing gear? Our fishing tackle storage gets smelly fishing equipment out of the house and into a shed featuring a unique ventilation system, which allows air to circulate around the equipment, reduces condensation in the shed and helps to reduce bad smells. This metal shed has an integral floor adding an extra layer of security, keeping your fishing tackle safe and secure and helping to prevent moisture rising from the ground and entering the shed.
Here are some of the key features that this versatile steel fishing storage shed has to offer:
- Built from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- A hidden ventilation system in the roof.
- Additional front ventilated fascia.
- Compact footprint (3ft 6” x 7ft 4”).
- A huge internal height of 5ft 10” - 6ft 2” (pitched roof). Great for rods and nets.
- Heavy-duty 3 point locking system, with internal deadbolts.
- Euro cylinder pick-an-drill resistant lock, for maximum security.
- Integral metal floor secured to the ground with fixing bolts.
*Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: SENTRY3
Sentry Fishing Storage
The Sentry Fishing Equipment Storage includes:
- Includes easy-fit shelf kits (2 shelves) - maximise storage space with shelves.
- Includes heavy-duty hooks (5 hooks) - easily hang up your nets and fishing equipment.
- Includes eyelets (10 pack) - great for securing rods and tackle.
- All metal construction, thick, galvanised steel – heavy-duty, rust-resistant secure storage.
- A huge 145kg in weight (that's over 22 stone) – for strength & security.
- Unique shed ventilation system reduces condensation - keep your fishing tools dry and safe.
- Additional front ventilated fascia - to reduce any lingering fishing smells.
- Heavy-duty 3-point, dad bolt locking mechanism – fishing equipment is safe & secure.
- Slimline design with compact footprint - this thin shed is perfect for down the side of houses.
- 6ft 2” internal height - allowing most people to walk in and out of the shed without crouching.
- Full metal shed base - extra weight and security.
- Single large door access - secure, yet accessible.
- Pre-drilled to accept accessories - choose from heavy-duty shelves, net hooks & more.
- An optional wooden subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed floor.
- 2 keys as supplied as standard - more keys available to order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - built inside-out for extra security.
- Self-assembly - with easy to follow illustrated instructions
- Shed installation service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - colours for any garden or garage environment.
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting with a 10-year warranty.
- Free delivery - Asgard delivers free to most of the UK mainland*.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK - A true British manufacturer.
Please Note: That before installation can take place, a level firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.