Bike Storage Shed x 2
£749 RRP £849
The Sentry Slimline bike storage shed - Store up to 2 bikes**
Discreet, secure bike storage!
If you have limited space available outside your house or flat, the 3x7 Slimline Sentry Bike shed could be the shed for you! This ultra-slim bike store will fit 2 bikes and your riding gear, in a safe and secure manner.
This all-metal slimline bike shed has lots of storage inside, able to cope with most cyclists' needs with room to store a single bike on the included bike hanger and a 2nd bike on the floor, or simply two bikes on the floor and the hanger can be used to hold accessories. At an impressive 140kg in weight, the Sentry Bike Shed features a tough 3 point locking system, with a pick and drill resistant locking system. This all-metal, weather-resistant bike shed has been designed to keep your bikes safe, secure and dry, no matter what the weather.
Weight Category Rating
The 3x7 Sentry is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Weatherproof slimline bike shed storage for 2 bikes
The Sentry is a fully weatherproof (rust-resistant, galvanised metal) bike storage shed, with a small footprint but great storage capacity, this is a great unit suitable for every size and shape of garden, patio or courtyard. The fully integral metal floor gives this Bike Shed increased strength and security, using the supplied fixing kit the shed can be bolted to the ground for even more bike security. Inside the heavy-duty all-metal construction you will find a pick & drill resistant Euro Cylinder locking system. Look closely and you will see two cleverly designed ventilation systems, the front fascia features a slotted design for increased airflow inside the unit, keeping the contents of your bike shed dry by minimising condensation. The roof eves feature more discreet ventilation points designed to maintain airflow inside the locked shed, keeping condensation to a minimum. Upgrade your shed to include hooks, tool rails, and shelves to store even more bike gear! Supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK.
Price Includes Bike Hanger
Other Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: SENTRY2
Bike Storage x 2 Garden Shed Combination
Sentry 3 x 7 metal bike storage - Features
- Includes Heavy Duty Bike Rack - Off-the-floor Bike Storage.
- 140kg (18 stone) in weight - this shed is a heavyweight bike shed.
- Made from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant, weatherproof steel - for long-lasting durability.
- Made & Designed in the UK - 10-Year Warranty - a bike shed built to last.
- Asgard bike shed ventilation system - reducing condensation inside the shed.
- Additional ventilation in the front fascia - airflow without compromising security.
- 3-point shed locking system - bike shed security is our priority.
- EN1303-rated pick and drill resistant lock - Euro cylinder lock.
- Easy access, single door - big enough to walk your bike straight in.
- full integral metal base - Weight, Strength and security.
- Bolt to the ground for extra security - ground kit supplied
- Tough, Secure Design - exposed screw heads are hidden from view.
- Pre-drilled for heavy-duty shelf packs - up to 4 shelves for maximum storage.
- Pre-drilled for heavy-duty storage hook packs - even more storage space.
- Pre-drilled for our handy eyelets secure locking loops! - No external screws.
- Supplied with 2 keys - additional keys are available to order.
- Optional wooden subfloor - sits on top of the Integral metal floor.
- Compatible with our Shed Guttering Kit - harvest water from the apex roof shed.
- Self-assembly - includes fully illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - select at the checkout.
- Pick from a choice of weatherproof colours - looks great in any garden environment.
- Maintenance-free - no annual repainting.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Free UK-wide delivery*
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
***The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.