6ft x3ft Annexe Metal Shed Police Approved
£699 Was £824
The Annexe - 6 x 3 High-Security Metal Shed
The Annexe is a Police Approved/ Insurance Approved Metal storage shed which measures 6 x 3 feet and includes a number of high security features, which will keep your most expensive tools and equipment safe.
The high-security features of this 6 x 3 Small Metal Garden Shed includes.
- Rust resistant heavy gauge galvanised steel panels.
- Full integral metal floor.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Tough, steel shrouded 5-point locking system.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- Reinforced hinges, doors and door surround, designed to resist crowbar entry.
- Metal doors fitted with 10mm steel bolts, to increase security.
Weight Category Rating
The Annexe garden shed is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Accreditations for this Small Metal Garden Shed
Due to these high level security features the Annexe Steel Garden Shed has been awarded the following certificates.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - tested and certified against theft and break-ins
- Secured by Design - assessed and approved by the Police, for strength and security.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
Rust Proof Steel and Ventilation
As well as having a number of high-security features, this shed also has hidden ventilation in the roof. This means that your tools and gardening equipment won’t suffer from condensation damage and because the shed is weatherproof, the contents of your shed will remain dry whatever the weather.
Easy DIY Construction
This easy to build UK shed can be assembled and installed by us, or you can choose to do this yourself.
Supplied with a 10-year warranty this insurance approved steel garden shed is delivered free to most of the UK mainland.
*Check with your insurance company to make sure that this is an approved garage/ shed.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Product Code: ANN3
Annexe Garden Shed (6ft x 3ft)
Heavy Duty Metal Garden Shed - Features
Approved garden storage
- Approved to Level 1 - by the Loss Prevention Certification Board.
- Police approved design - Secured by Design.
- Rust-resistant galvanised steel shed panels.
- 138kg (that's 21.7 stone) - heavy-duty protection against garden theft.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Asgard warranty - a garden shed that is built to last.
- Fitted with tough bracing bars - excellent security for your tools.
- Extra reinforced panels - superb theft protection.
- Welded hinges - fixed into place for strength.
- Reinforced doors - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - extra protection for the lock.
- Hard-wearing, integral metal shed base - for extra strength and security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - with a tough metal shroud gives you maximum protection.
- Roof ventilation system - minimises the build-up of condensation in the unit.
- Five-point shed locking system with deadbolts - keep your garden items safe from theft.
- Large double door access - moving bulky items in and out is easy.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the elements out and your equipment dry.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- This shed is pre-drilled to accept accessories - including shelf and heavy-duty hook packs.
- Supplied with 2 keys - additional keys available to purchase.
- Build it yourself - with easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Or try our full assembly service - select this option when placing your order.
- Available in a choice of hardwearing colours - to suit any garden.
- A maintenance-free shed - no need to repaint - easy, hassle-free storage.
- Free UK mainland delivery* - to most of the UK mainland.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
High Security Medium Garden Shed: The Annexe