School Storage Pack:14 - 3 Point Locking
£1,414 RRP £1,797
School Pack 14 - Flexistore 1533
The Flexistore range of School Storage packs will give your school the quickest and easiest way to purchase, and install a range of fantastically secure playground or sport storage units designed and built by a leading UK outdoor storage manufacturer.
Each of our school storage packs has been designed to include everything your educational establishment needs to protect your sports, track & field equipment in a safe and secure manner. Each of these storage packs has been put together in a simple-to-order package. Each and every pack includes; delivery, assembly, and ground anchoring of the unit (bolting to the ground). All Asgard storage packs are supplied with a 10-year warranty and are designed and made in the UK.
Weight Category Rating
The SCHOOL STORAGE PACK 14 is classed as a Weight Category 3.
The Asgard school storage pack 14 is based on our secure Flexistore range of storage units. With a 5 x 11 footprint and a colossal 39 stone in weight. Asgard School Pack 14 is a serious storage unit, that has been designed to keep all of your playground equipment dry AND safe, from gym equipment to field sports items, kept safe and secure. All Asgard storage packs are British-made from weather-resistant steel making them strong and durable. Each shed is fitted with a Euro Cylinder 3-point (pick & drill resistant) locking system. School pack 14 is packed with other security features, such as an integral all-metal base, reinforced doors, quality hinges, multi-ventilated design (to reduce condensation), and heavy-duty paneled construction.
Do you want to know more? Read our School Storage FAQ page.
The price shown is inclusive of VAT, Delivery and Installation - An Invoice option is available at the checkout or simply call us.
Product Code: School14
Flexistore 1533 School Storage Pack
School Storage Pack 14
- Includes: 5 x 11 Flexistore 1533 shed - a heavy-duty steel outdoor storage unit.
- Includes: 10x strong hooks - for hanging items inside the shed.
- Includes: 2x heavy-duty shelves - for storing items inside the unit.
- Includes: 1x tool rail - suitable for hanging spades, forks, and gardening equipment.
- Includes: 1 x heavy-duty loading ramp - for quick loading and unloading.
- Includes: free UK Mainland Delivery* - using our own transport fleet.
- Includes: full assembly and installation - by our own highly trained installation teams.
- Includes: anchoring of the unit to your level base by our installation team - maximum security.
- Includes: 10-Year Warranty - you can be sure this storage shed is built to last.
- Includes: 2 keys - with more available from Asgard Customer Services.
School Storage Features
- At 39 Stone School storage pack, 14 is a super heavy-duty storage unit - outweighing all of the competition.
- Fully weatherproof school storage unit - tough and hard-wearing storage.
- Extra-wide double door access - easy access to your equipment.
- Drill and pick-resistant locking system - ideal for unattended sports fields.
- Robust - 3-point locking system - featuring a secure deadbolt system.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and secure.
- Reinforced panels - quality heavy-duty construction.
- Reinforced doors - UK quality design & manufacture.
- Fire-resistant material- reduces the chance of fire.
- Fully integral metal base - for additional outdoor security.
- Exposed screws are snub ended - no sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of hard-wearing colours - available to suit any environment.
- A unique multipoint ventilation system - that keeps your equipment dry and safe.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds).
- Manufactured in the UK - by an approved and accredited manufacturer.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Made in Britain School Storage
Asgard school storage has been designed to include all the items you need in one easy package. All our products are designed and manufactured in the UK, using a UK-based supply chain.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
School Storage Pack 14 - Dimensions