School Storage Pack: 12 - 3 Point Locking
£1,058 RRP £1,159
School Pack 12 - Flexistore 1511
Asgard Flexistore Storage packs give your school or college a quick and simple way to purchase and install a range of secure playground storage units designed and built by a leading British outdoor storage manufacturer.
Every Asgard school storage pack has been selected to include everything your school or college needs to protect your playground and sports equipment from theft and damage. Each of our school packs has been put together in a simple-to-order package. Each and every Asgard School pack includes; delivery, assembly, storage accessory, and ground anchoring of the unit (bolting to the ground). All Asgard school storage packs are supplied with a 10-year warranty and are designed and made in the UK.
Weight Category Rating
The 5x4 Flexistore 1511 School Storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Asgard school storage pack 12 is based on our Flexistore range of storage units. Measuring 5 x 4 (5ft 2" x 3ft 7") and Weighing in at 18 stone, The Asgard School pack 12 has been designed to keep all of your playground equipment dry AND safe, from gym equipment to field sports items, you can store them all. This British-made weather-resistant steel storage shed is durable, hardwearing, and fitted with a secure, theft-resistant, Euro Cylinder 3-point (pick & drill resistant) locking system. School Pack 12 is packed with other security features, such as an integral all-metal base, reinforced doors, quality hinges, vented design (to reduce condensation), and heavy-duty paneled construction, all helping to keep equipment safe from theft and damage.
Do you want to know more? Read our School Storage FAQ page.
The price shown is inclusive of VAT, Delivery, and Installation - An Invoice option is available at the checkout or simply call us.
Product Code: School12
School Storage Pack 12
What’s Included in the School Storage Pack 12?
- Includes: 5x4 Flexistore 1511 shed- a heavy-duty steel outdoor storage unit.
- Includes: 5x strong hooks - for hanging items inside the shed.
- Includes: 2x heavy-duty shelves - for storing items inside the unit.
- Includes: full assembly and installation - by our own highly trained installation teams.
- Includes: 1 x heavy-duty loading ramp - for quick loading and unloading.
- Includes: free UK Mainland Delivery* - using our own transport fleet.
- Includes: anchoring of the unit to your level base by our installation team - maximum security.
- Includes: 10-Year Warranty - you can be sure this storage shed is built to last.
- Includes: 2 keys - with more available from Asgard Customer Services.
School Storage Shed Features
- 5 x 4 (5ft 2" x 3ft 7") - heavy-duty Storage Unit.
- At 18 Stone School storage pack 12 is a substantial storage unit - outweighing the competition.
- Fully weatherproof school storage unit - tough and hard-wearing storage.
- Extra-wide double door access - easy access to your equipment.
- Drill and pick-resistant locking system - ideal for unattended sports fields.
- Robust 3-point locking system - featuring a secure deadbolt system.
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and secure.
- Reinforced panels - quality heavy-duty construction.
- Reinforced doors - UK quality design & manufacture.
- Fully integral metal base - for additional outdoor security.
- Exposed screws are snub ended - no sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of external grade colours - available to suit any environment.
- A unique multipoint ventilation system - that keeps your equipment dry and safe.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds).
- Manufactured in the UK - by an approved and accredited manufacturer.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Made in Britain School Storage
Asgard school storage has been designed to include all the items you need in one easy package. All our products are designed and manufactured in the UK, using a UK-based supply chain.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
School Pack 12 (Flexistore 1511) - Dimensions