School Storage Pack 11 - 3 Point Locking
£818 RRP £861
Nursery and Playschool Storage
Nursery play equipment usually consists of large brightly coloured plastic toys such as seesaws and slides. These items may be low value but still will require some form of secure storage. The Asgard Nursery storage range does just that.
Not all Nurseries have the space for one of our larger school storage units. Our Nursery/Toy Store allows you to have the secure storage you need but in a much smaller package.
Our toy storage for nurseries is smaller than our normal school storage units, however, thanks to its large double-door access and 180-degree door opening, you will be amazed on how much play equipment you will be able to store inside. This toy storage nursery shed has a number of features to keep all of your stored items safe and dry.
Weight Category Rating
The SCHOOL PACK 11 is classed as a Weight Category 1.
Protecting your playground equipment
To protect your nursery equipment and toys safely, this unit is made from heavy-duty, galvanised (weatherproof) steel and fitted with a pick and drill resistant 3-point locking system (with internal deadbolt), keeping your toys in and the thieves out! Hidden in the roof are a number of ventilation holes, these allow air to flow freely around the unit keeping condensation to a minimum – helping to keep your toys not just safe from theft, but also dry.
The Nursery Storage pack includes a set of heavy-duty hooks, delivery, full assembly, and ground anchoring of the unit for complete outdoor storage.
As with all Asgard metal storage, the Nursery storage unit is supplied with a 10-year warranty.
Do you want to know more? Read our School Storage FAQ page.
The price shown is inclusive of VAT, Delivery and Installation - An Invoice option is available at the checkout or simply call us.
Product Code: Van5
Compact toy storage
Compact Nursery Storage - Features
Easy access storage
- Includes: a Securestore Metal Shed - Measures 3ft 1" (950mm) x 5ft 1" (1542mm)
- Includes: pack of 5 strong hooks - for hanging items off the floor inside the unit.
- Includes: UK Mainland Delivery - using our own transport fleet.
- Includes: full assembly and installation by our own dedicated installation teams.
- Includes: fixing of the unit to your level base by our expert team - ensures maximum security.
- Includes: 10-Year Warranty - you can be sure this unit is built to last.
- Includes: 3-point, pick & drill resistant locking system.
- Includes: 2 keys - more keys are available to order.
Nursery Storage Features
- The Asgard Nursery store is made from weatherproof steel - secure, and weather resistant.
- 76kg in weight (that's 12 stone) - a substantial secure store.
- A tough 3-point locking system - for secure playground security.
- Fitted with a strong euro-cylinder - pick and drill resistant lock - to help keep those thieves out!
- Fire-resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Large double-door access - easy-to-wheel equipment in and out of the unit.
- Includes integral, full metal floor - strength and security.
- Includes 5 heavy-duty hooks - for hanging even heavy items inside the unit.
- Includes anchoring of the unit to your level ground base - for even tougher security.
- Includes full assembly and installation - by our own installation team.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no exposed sharp edges for child-friendly storage.
- Fitted with a built-in shed ventilation system - minimise condensation inside the unit.
- Available in a choice of great colours - to suit any playground area.
- Virtually maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds)
- 2 keys as standard
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - by our own transport fleet.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Made in Britain School Storage
All Asgard metal storage units are designed and manufactured in the UK. Asgard is an established manufacturer with over 50 years of industry experience. Asgard school storage has been designed to include all the items you need in one easy package. All our products are designed and manufactured in the UK, using a UK-based supply chain.
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Nursery Storage - Dimensions