Gas Bottle Storage x2 (19kg bottles)
£358 Was £370
Gas Bottle Storage:
For 2 x 19kg Bottles
The Asgas 38 gas bottle storage unit has been developed with Calor Gas for the storage of up to two 19kg propane gas bottles. As with all of our Gas Bottle Storage units, the Asgas 38 unit is made from weatherproof steel and has been selected as a Calor Choice product.
Weight Category Rating
The GAS BOTTLE STORAGE X2 (19KG BOTTLES) is classed as a Weight Category 1.
Calor Gas Approved Gas Bottle Storage
All of our gas units are built from thick, heavy gauge galvanized (weatherproof) steel panels and feature a large (lockable) single door access with a utility-style lock. The Asgas 38 Gas Bottle Storage provides a superb secure store for propane gas bottles, which is stylish and discreet. This compact gas bottle storage unit has an open back and vented sides to allow for air circulation and gas diversion.
You can easily access your gas cylinders via the large front door or the lift up lid, which allows you to quickly inspect your gas bottles without needing to unlock the unit – great in case of emergency. At the rear of the unit, you will find our gas bottle locking bar, lock your gas bottles to the unit for extra security.
This (5 stone) gas bottle storage is available in a choice of colours, so you can pick the best colour to suit your environment – choose from ivory, green or grey. All Asgard gas bottle storage is supplied with a 10-year warranty and delivered free to most of the UK mainland.
Product Code: Gas1
Calor Gas approved gas bottle storage
Propane Bottle Storage - Features
This unit is designed to store two 19kg gas bottles.
- As with all our products this gas bottle storage unit is made from galvanised steel.
- At 30kg in weight (that's 4.8 stone) - Asgas 38 gas store, suitable for everyday use.
- Produced in conjunction with Calor Gas - a leader in the supply of gas products.
- Designed and made here in the UK by Asgard - supplied with a 10 year warranty.
- An open back and vented sides - allows air circulation and gas diversion.
- Pre-drilled top rail for a regulator to be fitted - (regulator not included).
- A lift-up lid allows inspection of the regulator - without unlocking the unit - in an emergency.
- Features a large access door - easy to load and unload cylinders.
- Fitted with a utilities company style lock - allowing your gas supplier to gain entry.
- Fitted with a security rail at the rear - chain your bottles to the back rails for extra security***.
- Includes an integral base - for strength and security.
- A choice of colours available - to suit any environment - great for holiday homes and caravans.
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting - 10 Year Warranty.
- Supplied fully assembled - ready to use straight away.
- Manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 30 years of experience.
- Free UK mainland delivery* - to most of the UK
*** (chain not included).
Please note: Before any installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gas Bottle Storage
Calor Gas "Asgard Gas Storage units are the secure, Gas Store solution for your LPG cylinder supply. Asgard gas storage units come in a variety of sizes and colours to suit the majority of needs and fit into the chosen location.
The gas store units have a tough, galvanised steel construction, which is then further protected by exterior quality, weather-resistant paint. Gas cylinders can be chained to back rails for extra security. The units have a single lockable door (L or R) with universal locks to enable the gas supplier to gain entry and the tops lift open for checking of regulator and access to shut off valves in case of emergency"
from the Calor website