Access E Plus Bike Storage Bundle 2
£886 RRP £1,074
The Access E Plus is not only the industry’s first purpose-built metal bike storage designed specifically for a 29inch wheelbase bike, but also the new breed for large E-bikes that are now available. With this new technology comes a need to recharge the bike, so why not charge the batteries in the same place you store the bike? The two mounting plates allow you to install electrical sockets within the unit itself* with wire access provided by two grommet holes on the unit sides.
The Access E Plus is constructed from thick gauge galvanised steel which makes the Access E Plus secure and weatherproof. It also has a double shrouded locking system for added security and a gas-assisted lift-up lid making access incredibly easy.
More information about the e-bike shed is available on the main electric bike storage page.
Please note: When you order your Asgard Access E Plus bike storage please note that all metal Access E Plus accessories will match the colour of the unit.
- The Wooden Subfloor is made from OSB board and will be a natural finish.
- Asgard does not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Product Code: Bulkpack100
The Access Plus Bike shed - Bundle Pack 2 contains:
The Access E Plus Secure Bike Storage - The Access E Plus is the industry’s first metal bike storage for 29inch wheelbase as well as giving you the ability to recharge your electric bikes within the shed.
2 x Strong Metal Shelves - Adds even more storage space to your shed
OSB Protective Wooden Subfloor - adds extra protection to the integral metal floor