£449 RRP £750
Asgard Shed & Garage Workshop Bench - Extension Module
The Asgard Workshop Bench is the perfect partner for our walk-in garden sheds and toolsheds, transforming the metal shed into your very own workshop. To get your stand-alone bench as big as you need, simply add our extension modules, add as many as you like!!!
Just like the main Workbench, the extension modules are made from a 50mm square mild steel tube with a heavy-duty OSB3 worktop and an underneath storage shelf. Our benches and bench extensions are designed for heavy-duty professional use as well as DIYers.
The Asgard Workbench and extension modules are designed to be tailored to your individual needs with pre-drilled holes and fixing points across the rear bars, perfect for hanging tools and equipment, add in our hook packs, and hanging eyelets for even more storage. With a minimal frame design, this workbench is designed to allow the shed's electric mounting plate to be easily accessible, making it simple to get power to your workbench*.
This shed and garage workbench features a natural hardwearing worktop and matching understorage shelf made from OSB3, picked not just for its excellent environmental properties and recycled content, but also its hardwearing, moisture-resistant properties. (See our ‘What is OSB3?’ page for more information.)
Kitting out your Asgard Workbench
Looking at our images you will notice our benches are illuminated. Add some of our USB magnetic lights to your bench and you have a fully illuminated work area. What's more is, if you need a little more light, move your light from the roof to the bench from the end to the middle. The options are limitless and no wiring required.
Workbench & Asgard Shed Compatibility
Our workbenches are not just for our metal sheds, the entire workbench range will look equally at home in your garage or business unit.
We recommend pairing our workbenches with any Gladiator High-Security Sheds, Centurion 5ft x 18ft, or Garrison 10ft x 11ft Workshop Shed, as these Asgard shed ranges feature power mounting plates and cable grommets to feed electrics into your shed.
Please note: The workbench will fit in all Centurion models and Flexistore 1522 & 1533 sheds, some of these shed models do not feature electrical mounting plates. If in doubt please call our friendly customer services team.
Please note: This is the Extension section only - You must have a Workbench Starter Module to make this work.
Please note: Old Asgard models have a different electrical fixing point and may not line up perfectly with our workbench. Note the height of the rear bar for conformation.
Product Code: BenchExt
Workshop Bench Extension Module
- Includes: A workshop bench - 956mm x 650mm workbench extension.
- Includes: 18mm OSB3 board worktop - hardwearing worktop and shelf.
- Includes: 18mm OSB3 board shelf - hardwearing shelf.
- Includes: Levelling feet, 10mm of adjustment for uneven floors.
- Modular design - extend to any size using extensions.
- Integral undershelf - store items underneath.
- Streamlined frame - get easy access to your electric mounting plate*.
- Ergonomically designed - 838mm worktop height designed to suit most users.
- 50mm square steel construction - heavy-duty workbench design.
- 31kg in weight (that's around 5 stone) - heavy-duty benching
- Reinforced/ construction - hardwearing construction.
- All exposed screw points are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges.
- British designed and manufactured.
- A range of accessories available – maximise your tool storage.
- Self-assembly using the easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- Available in Grey - hardwearing finish.
- Maintenance-free - hardwearing finish.
- Free UK delivery to most of the UK mainland*.
- 99% Recyclable – environmentally friendly design.
- Framework is Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.