£499 RRP £900
Asgard Shed & Garage Workshop Bench - Starter Module
The Asgard Workshop Bench is the perfect partner for our walk-in garden sheds and toolsheds, transforming the metal shed into your very own workshop. Measuring 998mm wide x 650mm deep, these modular workbenches can have unlimited extensions to extend or shrink your work area as your needs change.
Made from a 50mm square, steel tube with a heavy-duty OSB3 worktop and an underneath storage shelf, our workshop benches are designed for heavy-duty professional use and avid DIYers.
The Asgard Workbench is designed to be tailored to your individual needs with pre-drilled holes and fixing points across the rear bars, perfect for hanging tools and equipment, screwing in our hook packs, hanging eyelets, or anything you want. With a minimal frame, this workbench is designed to allow the shed's electric mounting plate to be easily accessible, making it simple to get power to your workbench*.
This shed and garage workbench features a natural hardwearing worktop and matching understorage shelf made from OSB3, picked not just for its excellent environmental properties and recycled content, but also its hardwearing, moisture-resistant properties. (See our ‘What is OSB3?’ page for more information.)
Kitting out your Workbench
Looking at our images you will notice our benches are illuminated. Simply add some of our USB magnetic lights to your bench and suddenly you have a fully illuminated work area (no wiring required). What's more is, if you need a little more light, move your light from the roof to the bench from the end to the middle. The options are limitless.
Garage Workbench & Asgard Shed Compatibility
Our workbenches are not just for Asgard, metal sheds, the entire workbench range will look equally at home in your garage or business unit.
We recommend pairing our workbenches with any Gladiator High Security Sheds, Centurion 5ft x 18ft or Garrison 10ft x 11ft Workshop Shed, as these Asgard shed ranges feature power mounting plates and cable grommets to feed electrics into your shed.
Please note: The workbench will fit in all Centurion models and Flexistore 1522 & 1533 sheds, some of these shed models do not feature electrical mounting plates. If in doubt please call our friendly customer services team.
Please note: This is the 1m wide base unit only - to increase the bench you require Workbench Extension Sections.
Please note: Old Asgard models have a different electrical fixing point and may not line up perfectly with our workbench. Note the height of the rear bar for conformation.
Product Code: BenchStr
Workshop Bench Starter Module
- Includes: A stanbdalone workshop bench - 998mm x 650mm starter workbench.
- Includes: 18mm OSB3 board worktop - hardwearing worktop and shelf.
- Includes: 18mm OSB3 board shelf - hardwearing shelf.
- Includes: Levelling feet, 10mm of adjustment for uneven floors.
- Modular design - extend this workshop bench as needed.
- Integral undershelf - store heavy items underneath.
- Streamlined frame - get easy access to your electric mounting plate*.
- Ergonomically designed - 838mm worktop height designed to suit most users.
- 50mm square steel construction - heavy-duty workbench design.
- 39kg in weight (that's over 6 stone) - heavy-duty benching
- Reinforced/ construction - hardwearing construction.
- All exposed screw points are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges.
- British designed and manufactured.
- A range of accessories available – maximise your tool storage.
- Self-assembly using the easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- Available in Grey - hardwearing finish.
- Maintenance-free - hardwearing finish.
- Free UK delivery to most of the UK mainland*.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
- Framework is Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.