Double Ended Metal Bike Shelter
£926 RRP £1,028
Double Ended Metal Bike Shelter
The Double Ended Bike Shelter
We are passionate about metal bike storage (Asgard love to ride) So, we have developed our double ended bike store. Not everybody has the space (or need) for our 3 and 4 bike storage units, many of you out there are looking to store and secure just 2 bikes.
Weight Category Rating
The DOUBLE ENDED METAL BIKE LOCKER is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Independent storage lock for storage of 2 bikes
Our double-ended bike storage unit is the perfect way of storing two bikes totally separately of each other in a discreet and secure manner within the same unit. This bike Shelter is the perfect way to share bike storage without compromising on security.
Designed as a space-saving storage unit, the double-ended cycle store is ideal for areas where space is restricted but bike security is important. Unlike other bike stores this Bike Shelter is accessed from both ends so the size (width) of the unit is kept to a minimum - ideal for use down the side of a house or flat.
The two independently locking doors feature 3 point, pick and drill resistant locks, a deadbolt system, a tough steel internal division AND internal locking points ensuring that two bikes can be secured totally independently of each other inside the same unit. Ideal for house/flatshares and rental properties.
As with all Asgard bike storage - The double-ended bike Shelter is made from our tough, galvanised steel. The double-ended bike Shelter is supplied with a free 10 year warranty.
Please note; This Bike locker/ shelter does not have a built-in metal base. In some circumstances, some moisture ingress could occur depending on the location of the shelter, the ground type underneath the unit and some weather conditions. Should this occur we would recommend moving the shelter to an alternative location.
Product Code: BL5
End to end cycle storage
Double bike locker
- UK designed and built - from strong, galvanised (weather proof) steel.
- 152kg in weight (24 stone) - suitable for use in both private and public areas.
- Supplied with our 10 Year Warranty - our units are built to last.
- Fitted with 2 tough, EN1303-rated drill and pick resistant - 3 point locking systems.
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security.
- Large doors - easy to wheel your bikes in and out.
- Multiple units bolt together - for additional strength and security.
- A range of accessories available - maximise your bikebox storage.
- Includes cycle kit hooks - hang helmets and bags with your bikes.
- These units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts.
- Additional cycle locking points - inside the unit for extra security - just in case!
- Each locker door locks independently - with separate keys for each - great for student flats.
- Supplied with two keys per door - additional keys can be purchased on request.
- All screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Self-assembly - easy to do with minimum tools - illustrated instructions supplied.
- A full assembly service is available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of green, ivory or grey bike stores available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds).
- Fire Resistant material - reduces the chance of fire.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
***The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike. You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
This unit does not have an integral metal floor. This unit is bolted down directly to your concrete base.
Please note: The double-ended bike locker is ONLY available as an RH door opening as standard - (as pictured).
Planning Permission: is not required in most instances. However, we recommend you check with your local authority.
Please note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.
Double Ended Bike Shelter - Dimensions
A to B magazine"...Ideal in the shared space of a subdivided house or block of flats, bridges the gap between the cut price domestic sheds and the more expensive commercial designs".