Replacement Lock Kits
Replacement lock and handle
In the event of an attempted break-in, it may become necessary to replace the lock, handle, and or lock housing of your Asgard. Replacing a lock, handle or lock housing is easy. Simply identify which components you need (as illustrated in the dimensions tab) and select from the drop-down list above.
How do I spot an attempted break-in?
Easy, if the handle appears to have been snapped off, then sadly, there has been an attempted break-in, but don't worry, that means it's worked and has kept your equipment safe from harm!
For more information on how to replace a lock, visit our page here.
If you have lost your keys, please use our lost key service here.
Product Code: Lock
Handle, Barrel, Housing
Asgard shed locking -
- Anti Bump pins – for security.
- Anti-pick pins – for better protection (EN 1301 standard locking).
- Heavy-duty shroud - for extra security.
- Snap off handles - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Internal 2nd handle - for safety.
- East to fit - minimum tools required.