Click the logos to find out more!
The Large Lawn Mower Storage Shed
The Centurion Ride on Mower Storage Shed is a high security outdoor all metal storage unit ideal for storing your lawnmower and gardening equipment. This professional level storage unit is constructed with heavy, galvanised steel panels. This Ride on Mower Storage Unit is easily accessible with a built-in metal floor and large double doors. We've not only made this unit weatherproof from the outside, we have incorporated air vents to enable effective ventilation whilst storing your ride on mower and other equipment inside.
Weight Category Rating
The Ride on Mower Storage - Police Approved is classed as a Weight Category 3.
Secure Ride On Mower Shed
Whether you want to store a petrol lawnmower, electric lawn mower, or even just push lawn mowers, all types of lawnmowers can be expensive! So, keep them locked up in this high quality storage unit. This metal shed is fitted with our tough 5-point locking system (with pick resistant lock), you can be sure that the Centurion Lawn Mower Storage Shed can provide you with total garden security and peace of mind.
We are so confident that the large Centurion Ride on Mower Storage Shed is the most secure and practical way to store your lawnmower and gardening equipment; our unit comes with a 10-year warranty. Plus you’ll be happy to know that this unit requires very little maintenance and no repainting.
Ride On Mower Shed - Features
Secure mower shed
- Weatherproof, steel construction - tough and secure mower storage.
- Strong and versatile storage unit - 255kg in weight (that's over 40 stone).
- Reinforced hinges - welded into position for extra strength.
- Thick panels construction - heavy duty and UK made.
- Heavy duty, reinforced doors - with bracing bars - strong construction.
- Supplied with our Warranty (10 years) - this is a UK made product built to last.
- A unique roof ventilation system - minimizes condensation in the unit.
- Robust 5 point shed locking system - with dead bolts.
- Drill and pick resistant euro cylinder lock - for extra security.
- Steel lock shroud - for additional protection against theft.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Large, easy access, reinforced double doors - ride your "ride on mower" into the unit.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Our extra strong shelves and hook packs - fit into pre drilled fixing holes.
- Self-assembly - using the step by step, illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service option - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of heavy duty colours available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds) - free10 Year Warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK - Yorkshire based firm.
- Asgard an established manufacturer with over 30 years of experience.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation.
The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Ride On Mower Storage
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Lawn mower storage shed accessory pack
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Strong Tool Rail x1...
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Wooden Floor x2...
Lawn mower storage shed complete pack
- Good solid shed for allotments Review by Tony
"Our shed has been a real success on our allotments - so much so we have bough a 2nd".
Quality Price Value
"Brilliant, I have had 2 attempted breakins in the last 6 months, and they never got in. The handle just sheared off and left my tools nice and safe inside".
- Bigger than I thought Review by Little Brian
Slight miscalculation by me - this is a big unit - very, very heavy - you need a couple of mates around to help with this one. Once together though, this seems to be a great bit of British engineering - the tough green finish looks great.
Price Value Quality
- Excellent ordering and delivery Review by Mark
Ordering, delivery and installation of the shed were excellent, both on the phone and face to face (Installation guys) I thought the service was first class and I seemed to matter as a customer. Any time I called with a query I always spoke to a friendly and knowledgeable person, who when promising anything actually provided it. Getting sent some green paint, to enable me to cover any bare metal left due to me fitting the anchor point , coupled with a suggested process for undercoat etc. far exceeded my expectations and proved again the concern for me as a customer. The shed is also exactly as advertised and due to it and the additional anchor point and chain I purchased I now feel a lot more confident the contents will still be there when returning from a trip etc. It also appears to be extremely well built and shows no signs of wear. I did decide, a week after the shed was installed that it needed some shelves and quickly ordered these. My mistake was that I thought these would be off the peg items and therefore received quickly, but the shelves took about the same time to be made and delivered as the shed. This surprised me, but should not be viewed as a criticism as on delivery they were found to contain all the necessary parts and to be constructed to the same high quality as the shed. In short then, a very stress free process and what appears to be a great product.
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review