5x4 all metal secure shed
The Tauben Blue Flexistore 1511 is the first dual coloured metal garden shed by Asgard. The Ivory Roof and Tauben Blue shed body complement each other beautifully and would sit perfectly into the modern day garden. Measuring at 5ft 2" x 3ft 7" the Flexistore 1511 is an all metal garden shed that gives you unbelievable value for money. Featuring stronger and more advanced security when compared to a classic wooden shed, the strong structure and integrated floor will keep your possessions safe and sound.
Standing at a height of 6ft 6” this British Made metal garden shed boasts a very generous 3 cubic meters of capacity and is categorised as a Weight Category 2 Shed weighing in at 118kg (18 Stone). The sheer weight of it means nobody can just come and lift it up like they can with some sheds.
Like all Asgard metal sheds, the Flexistore 1511 (Tauben Blue) is manufactured in the UK using thick heavy gauge galvanised (weatherproof) steel, making the Flexistore 1511 shed with floor perfect to stand the test of time and the worst of British weather
Weatherproof metal storage shed
This fully weatherproof, all metal shed features an integral full metal floor, reducing condensation inside and allowing the shed to be bolted to the ground for extra security. Condensation is further reduced by the unique vented roof design, which allows airflow inside the shed even when fully locked.
Security is not an issue with a tough 3 point locking system (with a pick and drill resistant lock) featuring internal deadbolts. Your tools and equipment will be kept safe and dry all year round.
Supplied with a 10 year warranty and delivered free to most of the UK mainland.
*Actual size H 5ft 2" x W 3ft 7"
Flexistore 5x4 secure garden storage shed - Features
Heavy duty garden storage
- 118kg in weight (over 18 stone), heavy duty durable design.
- Flexistore shed is made from, rust resistant steel - weatherproof & durable.
- Made in the UK - 10 Year Warranty - a quality British shed, built to last.
- Features the Asgard shed ventilation system - minimize condensation.
- Additional ventilation slots in the front facia - more ventilation without compromising security.
- Tough, 3 point shed locking system - secure your tools and equipment.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping your equipment safe.
- Easy access, single door - big enough to walk your wheel barrow straight in.
- Optional loading ramp - easy access for the heaviest of items.
- integral full metal base - with fixings for securing the shed to your concrete base.
- All exposed screw heads are hidden - built inside out for improved security.
- Pre drilled to accept heavy duty shelf packs - fit up to 6 shelves.
- Pre drilled to accept our heavy duty hook packs - store even more in your Asgard.
- Optional wooden subfloor - sits on the Integral metal floor - protect your unit from scratches.
- Self assembly - using the included, easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly service is also available - available at the check out.
- Available in blue only - limited edition.
- Maintenance free - no repainting (unlike wooden sheds)
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: The Internal components in the image are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure
5 x 4* Metal Shed - Dimensions
- Probably the best shed money can buy Review by Kerry
Wow a gorgeous colour, we went for the limited edition blue and the photos on the website do not do the colour justice and the cream roof compliments it perfectly and adds some colour to the garden. The shed was very easy to build, the step by step instructions were easy to follow and no arguments! It took just over an hour to put together but to be honest we didn't really rush, and every part fitted and went together just like a jigsaw puzzle. You start with the floor, slide and screw the right back panel on and work your way round, easy.
Quality Value Price
The shed itself is solid, very secure lock and holds a massive amount. We ordered some shelves and hooks and they were well worth adding to our order.
The company kept us informed with an estimated delivery date and then someone from the company called to arrange.
The delivery team rang on the morning with an estimated time and it all worked out perfectly, they were so nice, friendly and professional and gave us some advice about putting the shed together. The whole process from ordering to delivery was super efficient and we have no hesitation in recommending not only Asgard, their staff and the quality of the shed. A huge thank you to everyone involved in our order.
- Excellent product, expertly assembled. Review by Carol
Our old wooden shed had rotted and pests had got in and accelerated its destruction, so we wanted a replacement that was proof against both these things.
Quality Value Price
We chose Asgard because it’s one of the few brands which has an integral metal floor, so nothing can wriggle or dig in underneath.
We also chose to pay the extra to have it assembled for us and I can’t emphasise enough what good value that was - it took them less time to build and screw down the shed than it would have taken my husband and me to sort out which parts were which. They politely declined the cup of tea I offered them, I and it was obvious why - they wouldn’t have had time to drink it!
We are very pleased with the shed - it’s secure and spacious and pleasing to the eye. Highly recommended.
Write Your Own Review