Click the logos to find out more!
The Secure Centurion -9ft x 5ft 2” Motorcycle Storage Garage
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle storage garage is an excellent, secure all round galvanised secure metal shed for your motorcycles. Measuring at 9ft x 5ft 2” there’s plenty of room to store your motorbike. It comes with a range of features that will keep your motorbike out of harm’s way, whether its thieves, condensation or weather conditions, this shed is a very safe place for your motorcycle.
The key features of the Centurion Motorcycle Storage Garage are as follows.
- - Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- - Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- - Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- - Pick and drill resistant lock.
- - 5 point locking system.
- - Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- - Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- - Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle Storage Shed is Locksmiths, Police and Insurance approved (to level 1) meaning that you can be assured of great quality, when using this shed.
- - LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - which means it is insurance approved and could help to reduce the cost of your insurance.
- - Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- - UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – which means the sheds have been assembled and the locks have been tested.
Easy to Assemble
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access. It can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
POLICE APPROVED MOTORCYCLE STORAGE
This Motorcycle shed pack includes:
- Includes: Integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: Access Ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: OSB sub flooring - sits on top of the integral metal base and prevents tyre damage.
- Includes: Heavy duty shelf and Hook rail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Shortlisted for 'The 12 top security products to protect your bike' 2012.
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel. - for unrivalled motorcycle security.
- 294kg in weight (that's 46 stone) - this is a heavy durty motorbike storage garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and locking mechanism.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested. See the testing video here>
- Police Approved - Secured by Design - Read more here.
- UK designed and made - supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - this storage unit is built to last.
- A garage ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - keep your bike dry and safe.
- A further vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Large easy access, double doors - you can walk in or ride in your bike into the unit.
- Five point garage locking system - provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and strong to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - extra tough to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced, heavy doors - for extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for extra security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded lock for security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and the UK Locksmiths Association -
- Watch the Asgard motorbike unit being tested by UKLA here.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Easy to assemble - simple instructions provided.
- Full assembly option available - using our own trained installation team - select at check out.
- Optional range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of stylish colours available - to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance free - hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm.T his bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Motorcycle Storage Garage - Dimensions
- Excellent Product and Service Review by Andy
I recently moved to a house with no garage and needed a secure location for my motorbike. I looked at many cheaper sheds but the only one with insurance approval for bikes was the Asguard shed. I purchased it because of that, thinking it was expensive but neccessary. Having bought the shed, I cannot praise its construction or the service provided by Asguard enough. This shed is beautifully constructed using thick steel with great security features. To be honest, it is much more secure than most car garages as a result of the 5 point locking system on the twin doors. Overall, I cannot fault this shed and have to say it is well worth the money .
Quality Value Price
- Outstanding Review by Teecaddy
Delivery was better than first estimated, assembly instructions were good and the general security and appearance is more than satisfactory, away in all well worth the money
Quality Value Price
- Secure storage for bikes Review by Alfie
I required storage for some expensive bicycles and looked at other options before going for the Asgard Motorcycle Storage. At the outset, I thought the price was a little expensive, but once you weigh up the extras you need to make a shed secure, the price is actually very reasonable.
Quality Value Price
The storage unit itself is extremely good quality. I paid extra to have it built and secured to the ground and the lads were friendly and made a good job of the build.
For security, size and durability the unit is perfect and tbh it doesn't look too bad either, considering it is a steel shed. Just need a cycle rack to fit now.
Write Your Own Review