Click the logos to find out more!
LOCKSMITHS APPROVED MOTORCYCLE STORAGE
The Asgard Motorcycle storage garage is an excellent, all round secure storage garage for your motorcycles or bikes. Our Locksmiths approved Motorbike storage is built from our thick, heavy gauge, galvanised steel panels, with a built in heavy duty metal floor and large double door access. This UK made garage is perfect for keeping your motorcycles and equipment safe and dry in or out of the riding season.
Asgards standard motorbike storage garage pack offers excellent security features using an exceptionally strong 5 point locking system that features both dead bolts and a pick resistant, Euro cylinder lock barrel. Heavy duty, reinforced doors, thick steel sides and floors further enhance the motorcycle storage sheds security.
Either side of the motorcycle storage garage, large vented sections allow both fumes and moisture to escape – helping to keep your motorbike safe and dry.
Weight Category RatingThe Asgard Motorcycle Garage is classed as a Weight Category 4.
The best in motorcycle storage
This motorcycle garage comes complete with a heavy duty, easy access ramp (slides under the garage) loading your motorbike is simple and effortless. Inside an electrical mounting plate is ideal for adding power to the unit (customer fit only) and great for trickle chargers or maintenance tools. The included hook rail can be positioned to either side of the storage garage for hanging helmets and leathers, with the (included) rear mounted shelf perfect for storing general motorcycle maintenance equipment.
Cheaper than building a traditional garage and requiring no planning permission in most areas of the UK* these complete motorcycle storage garage packs are supplied with a 10 year warranty and are the only UK Locksmiths approved motorbike storage units in the UK.
The pictured motorcycle storage unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes. Pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm - This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
If you own a particularly large bike then extra depth can be added using the extension packs (see the Motorcycle Garage Plus).
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
LOCKSMITHS APPROVED MOTORCYCLE STORAGE
Secure motorcycle storage
This Motorcycle garage pack includes:
- Includes: Integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: Access Ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: OSB sub flooring - sits on top of the integral metal base and prevents tyre damage.
- Includes: Heavy duty shelf and Hook rail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Shortlisted for 'The 12 top security products to protect your bike' 2012.
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel. - for unrivalled motorcycle security.
- 294kg in weight (that's 46 stone) - this is a heavy durty motorbike storage garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and locking mechanism.
- UK designed and made - supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - this storage unit is built to last.
- A garage ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - keep your bike dry and safe.
- A further vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Large easy access, double doors - you can walk in or ride in your bike into the unit.
- Five point garage locking system - provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and strong to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - extra tough to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced, heavy doors - for extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for extra security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded lock for security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and the UK Locksmiths Association -
- Watch the Asgard motorbike unit being tested by UKLA here.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Easy to assemble - simple instructions provided.
- Full assembly option available - using our own trained installation team - select at check out.
- Optional range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of stylish colours available - to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance free - hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm.T his bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Motorcycle Storage Garage - Dimensions
- Quality product and just what I needed Review by David of Waterlooville
I purchased an Asgard Motorcycle unit in July 2015. The communication from Asgard regarding production and delivery were good. The unit was delivered on time and with all the parts present and labelled, assembly was straightforward with all parts fitting together with precision. The doors and locks are substantial and I can fit both my Honda Blackbird and BMW F800GS in the shorter shed version with care.
Quality Price Value
Although initially I thought the price was expensive, now that I have the unit I can say that all in all I am impressed with the quality and the finish. I was also concerned about condensation as the weather gets colder but so far it seems ok. I can recommend this product for anybody who needs a good secure storage solution for their bike.
- Top quality Review by Dean
I highly recommend these, great build quality and secure, some scroats came around our way recently breaking into sheds, next door had their pushbikes stolen, the only damage to mine was some scratching to the powder coating where they tried in vain to prise the doors, they couldn't budge them. It's also saving me a packet every year on insurance plus there's the peace of mind, great product.
Quality Price Value
- Great Product Review by Yox
Bought this as I moved to a flat with no garage. I built a shed base and ordered the shed which turned up within the timescale and I was always kept in the loop as to when it was turning up. The drive has a difficult entrance but the delivery guys were spot on and very helpful.
Quality Price Value
I laid it all out before assembly which helps, the instructions say it's a 2 man job and to be fair it is but I managed to assemble it by myself except for the doors.
If you want it up quick get 2 people, I took my time and spent an afternoon.
It's been in use for over a month now and has remained secure and dry despite some proper downpours, inside it's always as dry as a bone.
I have a Versys 1000 which has wide bars and mirrors but there is still plenty of room for my tool chest, oils, pannier boxes etc. 2 bikes would be a squeeze and one would have to be small with my current bike so I think this size is best suited to one bike.
I'd recommend this product if you want a dry, and more importantly secure, place for your bike.
Write Your Own Review