Click the logos to find out more!
POLICE APPROVED. Read about Asgards Police Approved Design here>
INSURANCE APPROVED. See the Insurance testing video here>
LOCKSMITHS APPROVED. Read the UK locksmiths association report here>
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle storage garage is an excellent, secure all round galvansied secure metal shed for your motorcycles or bikes. Our Locksmiths & Insurance approved Motorbike storage is built from thick, heavy gauge, galvanised steel panels, with a built in heavy duty metal floor and large double door access. Insurance and Locksmiths approved this secure shed is perfect for keeping your motorcycles and equipment safe and dry in or out of the riding season.
The Asgard Motorcycle garage - key features here>
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access.
Either side of the motorcycle storage garage, large vented sections allow both fumes and moisture to escape – helping to keep your motorbike safe and dry in or out of the riding season.
If you own a particularly large bike then extra depth can be added using the extension packs (see the Motorcycle Garage Plus).
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
POLICE APPROVED MOTORCYCLE STORAGE
This Motorcycle shed pack includes:
- Includes: Integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: Access Ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: OSB sub flooring - sits on top of the integral metal base and prevents tyre damage.
- Includes: Heavy duty shelf and Hook rail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Shortlisted for 'The 12 top security products to protect your bike' 2012.
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel. - for unrivalled motorcycle security.
- 294kg in weight (that's 46 stone) - this is a heavy durty motorbike storage garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and locking mechanism.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested. See the testing video here>
- Police Approved - Secured by Design - Read more here.
- UK designed and made - supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - this storage unit is built to last.
- A garage ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - keep your bike dry and safe.
- A further vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Large easy access, double doors - you can walk in or ride in your bike into the unit.
- Five point garage locking system - provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and strong to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - extra tough to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced, heavy doors - for extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for extra security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded lock for security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and the UK Locksmiths Association -
- Watch the Asgard motorbike unit being tested by UKLA here.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Easy to assemble - simple instructions provided.
- Full assembly option available - using our own trained installation team - select at check out.
- Optional range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of stylish colours available - to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance free - hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm.T his bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Motorcycle Storage Garage - Dimensions
- Secure storage for bikes Review by Alfie
I required storage for some expensive bicycles and looked at other options before going for the Asgard Motorcycle Storage. At the outset, I thought the price was a little expensive, but once you weigh up the extras you need to make a shed secure, the price is actually very reasonable.
Quality Value Price
The storage unit itself is extremely good quality. I paid extra to have it built and secured to the ground and the lads were friendly and made a good job of the build.
For security, size and durability the unit is perfect and tbh it doesn't look too bad either, considering it is a steel shed. Just need a cycle rack to fit now.
- Great product Review by Drunkendocker
Very pleased I purchased this in the end, kept humming and harring for couple or 3 weeks kept researching it and in the end decitec to buy, very pleased I did as motorcycle unit is very sturdy, strong doors and locks are very good.
Quality Value Price
Was emailed an estimated time which turned out to be spot on, as a chap called Neil i think his name was called to confirm date and time of delivery very polite chap, delivery drivers were also very helpful with advice as they laid it out in order of screwing together, was putting up with a mate which took us about one and a half hours.
Yes it is a lot of money but pleased I purchased as I know my bike will be safe, secure and dry in this unit.
Def recommend thanks to all at asgard
- Awesome Motorbike shed Review by dfgdfg
VERY HEAVY and VERY SECURE - GREAT LOCKING SYSTEM - wot more do i need?
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review