Large Mobility Scooter Storage Shed: The Mobility Plus
The Centurion Mobility Scooter Storage shed is a large all metal storage shed designed to provide the ideal storage solution for up to 3 mobility scooters. The Asgard mobility scooter storage shed is built from heavy (weather proof) steel panels, to keep the bad weather out. This mobility scooter storage shed is packed with features such as a freestanding ramp, a built-in metal floor and large double doors that help to make the Centurion mobility store ideal for storing not just your scooters, but anything else you could possibly think of.
Secure Mobility Scooter Storage
This mobility scooter storage shed comes complete with 2 heavy duty shelves, a pack of 10 heavy duty hooks, a wooden sub floor (to protect your scooter tyres) and finally an electrical mounting plate (allowing you to add power to your unit), to give you a complete storage solution.
Our mobility scooter unit is fitted with a superb 5 point locking system and has reinforced doors, hinges and panels to help keep thieves out! This unit also has our unique shed ventilation system which promotes airflow within the unit and reduces the risk of condensation.
The Mobility Plus Scooter Storage Shed comes with our 10 year warranty as standard, giving you long lasting and durable storage.
Mobility scooter storage
Safe storage of your scooter
- Secure scooter storage - made from strong thick, galvanized (weather proof) steel.
- At 225kg in weight (that is over 40 stone) - ideal for storing multiple scooters.
- A metal shed ventilation system - around the unit minimizes the build up of condensation.
- Made and designed in the UK - 10 Year Warranty - this is a storage shed that is built to last.
- Tough five point shed locking system - safe and secure storage of your valuable scooters.
- Shrouded metal lock plates - for security.
- Drill and pick resistant locking system - beating the thieves.
- Heavy duty hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty panels - tough and secure.
- Reinforced doors - reducing forced entry
- Large easy access reinforced double door access - walk or ride in your scooter into the unit.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Integral, heavy duty metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
The mobility scooter pack includes:
- Includes a wooden subfloor - sits on top of the metal floor protecting your scooter tyres.
- Includes a pack of 10 strong hooks.
- Includes 2 of our robust, heavy duty shelves.
- Includes an electric mounting plate (allowing you to add power to your unit)
- Includes our easy fit ramp - easy to drive your scooter into the unit.
- Includes a freestanding ramp provides easy access for even the heaviest of scooters.
- (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
- Straight forward self assembly - using the easy to follow instructions.
- Expert assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Choose from a range of colours - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting - unlike wooden sheds
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Mobility Plus Mobility Scooter Store
- Straight forward assembly Review by Sarah
Price Value Quality Overall
Write Your Own Review