Scooter and Moped Storage
Our Scooter and Moped garage is a secure (all metal) unit designed to protect your scooters, mopeds and cycles from both theft and the elements. This all metal garage is built from our high quality, thick, galvanised steel. The built in heavy duty metal floor and large (walk in) double door access make the Asgard Scooter storage garage perfect for keeping your scooter and equipment safe and dry all year long.
Weight Category Rating
The SCOOTER/MOPED STORAGE is classed as a Weight Category 4.
Locksmith Approved Scooter Storage Garage
The Asgard scooter garage uses an exceptionally tough 5 point locking system, featuring a steel plated (pick and drill resistant) lock and internal deadbolts. Our UK Locksmiths approved scooter store pack comes complete with an integral metal floor (which can be bolted to the ground using the supplied bolts) a heavy duty ramp (for riding your scooter straight into the unit), an electrical mounting plate (for adding a power socket to the unit - not supplied), a useful hook rail and a handy maintenance kit shelf.
Concerned about condensation inside?? At the side of the garage you find our unique vent system, which allows exhaust fumes to escape and keeps condensation to a minimum – keeping your scooter not just safe, but also dry.
This unit is suitable for most "normal" size scooters. Pictured is a Aprilla racing SR 50 - This scooter fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike. If you own a particularly large bike then extra depth can be added using the extension packs (see the Motorcycle Garage Plus). Our Scooter and moped storage comes with a 10 Year Warranty as standard.
Scooter storage garage
Keep your scooter safe from theft
The Scooter garage pack includes:
- Includes: heavy duty ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: wooden subflooring which sits on top of the metal base to help prevent tyre damage
- Includes: shelf and hook rail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring not supplied).
- This Scooter Storage Shed is made from tough, thick, galvanized steel - designed for strength.
- 294kg in weight (approx 46 stone) - this is a heavy and secure bike garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Asociation.
- Designed and made in the UK - with a 10 Year Warranty as standard - a garage, built to last.
- Garage ventilation around the unit - minimizes moisture inside the unit.
- A unique vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Fitted with a five point shed locking system - provides excellent scooter security.
- Shrouded locking system - steel plates give the ultimate security.
- Pick and drill resistant locks - secure scooter storage.
- Large easy access reinforced double doors - walk or ride your bike into the unit.
- No exposed screw ends inside the unit - for safe storage
- Self assembly - using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly option available - please select at the checkout.
- A choice of colours available - looking good, anywhere.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or general up keep.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes. Pictured is an Aprilla racing SR 50 - This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger unit is available - See the Motorbike Plus for additional capacity.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Scooter/Moped Storage - Dimensions
- Good metal garage Review by Dee
Big, heavy and strong. Well worth it
Price Value Quality
- The quality has blown me away Review by Rick
The quality of the product has blown me away. I am an engineer and so expected to find fault after fault, not a one. Every hole lined up, every panel was finished to the highest standard. The locks are fantastic, the roof is genius! Built in vents - a brilliant idea. I really am struggling to find a bad point.
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review