Click the logos to find out more!
The Trojan Plus – 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bike Shed
The Trojan Plus is a combination of the Asgard Metal Garden Shed and the Metal Bike Shed. It is two sheds combined to give you the ultimate practicality and storage solution for your home and garden.
The shed combines extra height and double door access, making it simple and easy to store your gardening equipment and bike all in one safe, secure place. There’s also an optional heavy duty bike rack.
Here are some of the key features that this versatile steel garden shed has to offer.
The Trojan Plus is classed as a Weight Category 2.
- - Built from heavy gauge, rust resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- - Integral rain guard above the door.
- - Hidden ventilation in the roof.
- - Large double access doors.
- - Internal height of 6ft 10”.
- - Heavy duty 5 point locking system.
- - Internal dead bolts and door shoot bolts.
- - Euro cylinder pick and drill resistant lock, for maximum security.
- - Integral metal floor, secured to the ground with fixing bolts.
Space for all of your Equipment
If you’re looking for a multi-purpose metal shed that will provide storage for items such as your bike, gardening tools and garden equipment, this 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bike shed it the ideal option for you. With an internal height of 6ft 10” there is plenty of space to store tall pieces of equipment that you would otherwise find difficult to store elsewhere.
There is also space inside this shed to fit an optional heavy duty bike rack (not supplied with basic unit), which is made from thick galvanised steel. The integral rack fixes to the rear of the shed ad is secured in place with an anti-tamper screw. For even more security the bike rack also features eyelets for locking your bike.
Trojan Plus Garden & Bike Shed
- A huge 160kg in weight (that's over 25 stone) – for strength & security.
- All metal construction, thick, galvanized steel – heavy duty, rust resistant secure storage.
- Space for our heavy duty internal bike rack – store bikes & tools together (optional extra).
- Unique shed ventilation system reduces condensation - keep your tools dry and safe.
- Heavy duty 5 point locking mechanism – tools & bikes are safe & secure.
- Integral door deadbolts – heavy duty locking system.
- Pick & Drill resistant locking- security for the home & garden.
- Integral weather guard – helping to keep your tools dry.
- Double door access - walk in size - great for ladders.
- Full metal shed base - extra weight and security.
- The Trojan Plus garden shed is pre drilled - to accept heavy duty shelves.
- Drilled and ready to accept - Asgard heavy duty hook packs and eyelets.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - built inside out for security.
- Self-assembly - with easy to follow illustrated instructions
- Shed assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - to suit any garden environment
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Free delivery - Asgard deliver free to most of the UK mainland*
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 40 years of metal storage experience.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note: The bike rack, shelves & hooks are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Trojan Plus Metal Shed...
Universal Steel Storage H...
Heavy Duty Steel Shelf...
Trojan Plus Wooden Subflo...
Trojan Plus Complete Bundle
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Trojan Plus Accessories
- Get what you pay for!! Review by Matt
This is my second Asgard shed having been so impressed with my first one. It's simple to put together (for the large one definitely need a friend just to hold in place while you screw together) Sturdy, secure and overall a good quality piece of British engineering.
Quality Value Price
- great value for money Review by jeremy
excellent shed. had a bit of trouble with the lock but have worked out how to get round that. the guys who delivered it from asgard are the best: super friendly and very helpful. they couldn't get their truck up my lane so they carried the panels on their shoulders. note this is not flat packed; the panels are delivered separately.
Quality Value Price
the shed is well made and strong. my wife and i put it together. it took a morning. you need someone to help hold the panels while you fit them (they are heavy) so it is a 2 person job. one problem- the rims of the panels have an interlocking structure and we found that they had got pushed in during transit. you made need a pair of pliers to bend these sections outwards to get them to slot into their male/female counterparts. i ordered the shelf units. very strong. by laying some timber lengths across them and some chipboard over that you can have a shelf running the length of the shed to put stuff on.
- Great experience Review by Henderbeast
Have heard great things about the sheds from other people and I am not disappointed! It is a big investment but I believe they are worth the money. Was really impressed with the instructions and how easy it was to put together, I managed to do it by myself and didnt need a helper. It looks great up. It would be nice to have a little mechanism to hold the doors open, but this is a minor point and something I'll rectify myself.
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review