Click the logos to find out more!
The Trojan Plus – 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bike Shed
The Trojan Plus is a combination of the Asgard Metal Garden Shed and the Metal Bike Shed. It is two sheds combined to give you the ultimate practicality and storage solution for your home and garden.
The shed combines extra height and double door access, making it simple and easy to store your gardening equipment and bike all in one safe, secure place. There’s also an optional heavy duty bike rack.
Here are some of the key features that this versatile steel garden shed has to offer.
The Trojan Plus is classed as a Weight Category 2.
- - Built from heavy gauge, rust resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- - Integral rain guard above the door.
- - Hidden ventilation in the roof.
- - Large double access doors.
- - Internal height of 6ft 10”.
- - Heavy duty 5 point locking system.
- - Internal dead bolts and door shoot bolts.
- - Euro cylinder pick and drill resistant lock, for maximum security.
- - Integral metal floor, secured to the ground with fixing bolts.
Space for all of your Equipment
If you’re looking for a multi-purpose metal shed that will provide storage for items such as your bike, gardening tools and garden equipment, this 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bike shed it the ideal option for you. With an internal height of 6ft 10” there is plenty of space to store tall pieces of equipment that you would otherwise find difficult to store elsewhere.
There is also space inside this shed to fit an optional heavy duty bike rack (not supplied with basic unit), which is made from thick galvanised steel. The integral rack fixes to the rear of the shed ad is secured in place with an anti-tamper screw. For even more security the bike rack also features eyelets for locking your bike.
Trojan Plus Garden & Bike Shed
- A huge 160kg in weight (that's over 25 stone) – for strength & security.
- All metal construction, thick, galvanized steel – heavy duty, rust resistant secure storage.
- Space for our heavy duty internal bike rack – store bikes & tools together (optional extra).
- Unique shed ventilation system reduces condensation - keep your tools dry and safe.
- Heavy duty 5 point locking mechanism – tools & bikes are safe & secure.
- Integral door deadbolts – heavy duty locking system.
- Pick & Drill resistant locking- security for the home & garden.
- Integral weather guard – helping to keep your tools dry.
- Double door access - walk in size - great for ladders.
- Full metal shed base - extra weight and security.
- The Trojan Plus garden shed is pre drilled - to accept heavy duty shelves.
- Drilled and ready to accept - Asgard heavy duty hook packs and eyelets.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - built inside out for security.
- Self-assembly - with easy to follow illustrated instructions
- Shed assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - to suit any garden environment
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Free delivery - Asgard deliver free to most of the UK mainland*
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 40 years of metal storage experience.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note: The bike rack, shelves & hooks are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Trojan Plus Accessories
Trojan Plus Metal Shed...
Universal Steel Storage H...
Heavy Duty Steel Shelf...
Trojan Plus Wooden Subflo...
Trojan Plus Complete Bundle
- Fantastic product and great service. Review by Porkie
Amazing company to deal with right from the informative website supported by the chat facility where my initial questions were answered in full allowing me to progress with the base ready for when the product arrived. The delivery staff had wrapped the product well and had kept me informed as to when they would be with me. The product fits together well and is very robust and allows for the individual with some carpentry skills to fit it out with shelves and racks.
Quality Value Price
I would definitely recommend this product and company.
- Excellent Best on the Market Review by SMonty
Having previously used either wooden or plastic garden sheds for bikes, mowers, tools etc we got fed up with the poor quality and short lifespan. We have invested in two trojan units and they are brilliant. They are highly secure, dry, robust and very well constructed. They may cost a bit more than a cheap wooden shed from B&Q but as the old saying goes you get what you pay for! Spend the time to lay a proper concrete base and you will get much better results.
Quality Value Price
- Get what you pay for!! Review by Matt
This is my second Asgard shed having been so impressed with my first one. It's simple to put together (for the large one definitely need a friend just to hold in place while you screw together) Sturdy, secure and overall a good quality piece of British engineering.
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review