Single bike locker - Space saving bike locker
An Asgard metal bike locker is the perfect way to lock away your bike away from the eyes of thieves and vandals. Our bike lockers are so tough that they are used by the Police.
The single bike locker has been designed as a space saving shelter for your bike, enabling you to keep your bike stored outside, but out of sight. Compact, secure and stylish, what more could you want?
Asgard’s bike locker for one bike is accessed from the end so the width of the unit is kept to a minimum, making it ideal for down the side of a house or flat or anywhere where space is short.
As with all Asgard bike storage, our bike locker is built from thick, galvanised steel panels with large single door access, suitable for both adult and children's bikes. To secure your bike inside, this bike locker is fitted with a hasp suitable for your own padlock. A set of hooks is also included so you can store your helmet or other cycling accessories together with your bike.
Please note; the Bike locker does not have a built-in metal base. In some circumstances, some moisture ingress could occur depending on the location of the locker, the ground type underneath the unit and some weather conditions. Should this occur we would recommend moving the locker to an alternative location.
There is a guide rail inside the locker to hold your bike upright and can be used as a second locking point for increased security. An additional security feature that this single bike storage unit has, is that it can be bolted to a concrete base. This means that if a thief is strong enough to lift the 15-stone structure they won’t be able to pull it off the ground due to the bolts. This shed is going nowhere.
Weight Category Rating
The BIKE STORAGE X 1 is classed as a Weight Category 2.
As with all of our bike storage units, the single bike locker is designed and made in the UK, supplied with a 10-year warranty and delivered free to most of the UK.
Single Bike Storage - Features
Secure bike storage for one bike
- A Single, hard wearing bike locker - thick galvanised (weather proof) construction.
- At 99kg in weight (that's over 15 stone) - this offers great secure bike storage solution.
- Made in Britain - supplied with a 10 Year Warranty - all of our units are built to last.
- Fitted with a hasp suitable for padlocks - ideal for multi person or public use.
- Large single door access - easy access for your bike.
- Door handing can be changed by the user to suit your location. *specify at time of order.
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security - ideal in public spaces.
- Integral wheel guide for holding your bike in place - also doubles as an additional lock point.
- This unit is supplied with two kit hooks - for hanging helmets and clothes with your bike.
- Bike lockers can be bolted down - using the supplied securing bolts - for extra security.
- Used by the Police - they must be good!
- Self assembly - supplied in loose, flat panels.
- Excellent value assembly service available - select at the checkout when you order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Available in a great selection of colours - to suit any outdoor area.
- Maintenance free - no constant re treating (unlike wooden bike sheds) - 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.Unless specified at time of order the bike locker door will be right handed.Price is for one unit only (pair shown in photograph).
Bike Storage x1
- Great product, easy asssembly Review by Rubble
Really pleased with our new bike box. Great product at a great price. Delivery was swift and the delivery company extremely helpful. The delivery guy provided useful instructions for putting it together. Took two people to construct it, with easy to understand instructions. Fantastic size, more than enough room the bike and kids bikes. Very secure. Would recommend to anyone with limited storage space.
Quality Value Price
- Excellent communication and product Review by Scottyboy
Delivered on time as expected and access to my property isn't great but it still was no problem for the delivery team.
Quality Value Price
Took two of us about 1.5 hours to put it together, but we weren't rushing. This is a very sturdy piece of kit and there is loads of room too and can easily fit more than one bike inside.
Just wished I'd bought one of these ages ago as my spare bedroom is no longer a bike shed!!
Thank you Asgard :)
- Fantastic Solution Review by Luke
Having a fairly small courtyard garden, space is at a premium.
Quality Value Price
The store fitted neatly down the side of the house and can hold 3 bikes as long as they are arranged carefully.
The product was easy to assemble in a couple of hours and looks incredibly robust.
I'm delighted with the store and would certainly recommend to others
Write Your Own Review