Single bike locker - Space saving bike locker
An Asgard metal bike locker is the perfect way to lock away your bike away from the eyes of thieves and vandals. Our bike lockers are so tough that they are used by the Police.
The single bike locker has been designed as a space saving shelter for your bike, enabling you to keep your bike stored outside, but out of sight. Compact, secure and stylish, what more could you want?
Asgard’s bike locker for one bike is accessed from the end so the width of the unit is kept to a minimum, making it ideal for down the side of a house or flat or anywhere where space is short.
As with all Asgard bike storage, our bike locker is built from thick, galvanised steel panels with large single door access, suitable for both adult and children's bikes. To secure your bike inside, this bike locker is fitted with a hasp suitable for your own padlock. A set of hooks is also included so you can store your helmet or other cycling accessories together with your bike.
Please note; the Bike locker does not have a built-in metal base. In some circumstances, some moisture ingress could occur depending on the location of the locker, the ground type underneath the unit and some weather conditions. Should this occur we would recommend moving the locker to an alternative location.
There is a guide rail inside the locker to hold your bike upright and can be used as a second locking point for increased security. An additional security feature that this single bike storage unit has, is that it can be bolted to a concrete base. This means that if a thief is strong enough to lift the 15-stone structure they won’t be able to pull it off the ground due to the bolts. This shed is going nowhere.
Weight Category Rating
The BIKE STORAGE X 1 is classed as a Weight Category 2.
As with all of our bike storage units, the single bike locker is designed and made in the UK, supplied with a 10-year warranty and delivered free to most of the UK.
Single Bike Storage - Features
Secure bike storage for one bike
- A Single, hard wearing bike locker - thick galvanised (weather proof) construction.
- At 99kg in weight (that's over 15 stone) - this offers great secure bike storage solution.
- Made in Britain - supplied with a 10 Year Warranty - all of our units are built to last.
- Fitted with a hasp suitable for padlocks - ideal for multi person or public use.
- Large single door access - easy access for your bike.
- Door handing can be changed by the user to suit your location. *specify at time of order.
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security - ideal in public spaces.
- Integral wheel guide for holding your bike in place - also doubles as an additional lock point.
- This unit is supplied with two kit hooks - for hanging helmets and clothes with your bike.
- Bike lockers can be bolted down - using the supplied securing bolts - for extra security.
- Used by the Police - they must be good!
- Self assembly - supplied in loose, flat panels.
- Excellent value assembly service available - select at the checkout when you order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Available in a great selection of colours - to suit any outdoor area.
- Maintenance free - no constant re treating (unlike wooden bike sheds) - 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.Unless specified at time of order the bike locker door will be right handed.Price is for one unit only (pair shown in photograph).
Bike Storage x1
- Value for money Review by Cat
Product - High quality, weatherproof and secure. The hooks are a good feature and the padlock hole is large enough to fit a heavy duty lock.
Quality Value Price
Assembly - Definitely requires 2 people, although easier with 3. It fits together well and the instructions are clear. The roof has a silicon joint (which they provide a tube of silicon but not the "gun" required, so make sure you have one beforehand).
Delivery - Courier phoned 2 days before to arrange delivery and even delivered it early for me so I could take the delivery before leaving for work.
- Sturdy safe storage Review by Kate
Bike store - excellent. A sturdy solid well manufactured item, have great confidence that my bikes are safe and secure. Generous size, fitted 2 bikes and there are useful hanging and securing points.
Quality Value Price
Constructed easily, although certainly a 2 person job.
Communication with the company - good and delivered on time.
- life saving bike shed Review by Anon Online
"This was a life saver! I had been storing my bikes in my front room, but with the arrival of my daughter I needed the space. I was concerned about the security of the bikes so the Asgard addition seemed like a good choice. I'm very pleased with the unit. It's very secure, which is important as the unit is in my front garden and I live in the inner city where bike theft is a problem. It was very easy to put up and I'm pleased with how it looks".
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review