Click the logos to find out more!
Gas Bottle Storage
For 4x 47kg Gas Bottles
Gas bottle storage can be a problem on large (and small) caravan sites. The Asgas 188 Gas Bottle Storage unit has been developed for the secure storage of up to four 47kg propane gas bottles. As with all of our Gas Bottle storage sheds the Asgas 188 unit has been designed in conjunction with Calor and selected as a Calor Choice product (available at Calor Centres or dealers throughout the UK).
Weight Category RatingThe Large Gas Bottle Storage is classed as a Weight Category 1.
Gas Bottle Storage Approved By Calor Gas
Built from thick, heavy gauge galvanized (weather proof) steel panels, this unit is designed to keep your gas bottles secure and the bad weather out. The Asgas 188 Gas Bottle Storage unit is an industry leading secure store for propane gas bottles that is packed with features. A handy built in ramp at the front allows you to wheel or roll up the gas bottles into the unit. This Gas Bottle Storage unit is fitted with double (lockable) doors and a utility company style lock to enable your gas supplier to gain entry. The top of our Gas Bottle Storage unit lifts open for checking the regulator and access to shut off valves in case of emergency. This bottle store also has a clever vented side panel and open back for constant airflow. At the rear of the bottle store you will find a locking bar, ideal for chaining your gas bottles to the gas storage unit for even more protection against theft.
Like all of our high quality steel storage products, this gas bottle storage unit is supplied with our 10 Year Warranty, providing you with durable and long lasting storage.
4 Gas Bottle Storage Unit - Features
This gas bottle unit can store up to four 47kg gas bottles.
- The 4 gas bottle storage is made from galvanized (weather proof) steel.
- 68kg in weight (that's 10.9 Stone) - gas bottle storage for domestic or commercial use.
- Designed in conjunction with Calor Gas - Calor gas approved storage.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Asgard Warranty - storage built to last.
- An open back and vented sides - allow air circulation and gas diversion.
- Pre-drilled top rail - for a regulator to be fitted (regulator not included).
- A lift up lid - for inspection of the regulator without the need to unlock the unit.
- Large double door access - very easy to load and unload gas cylinders.
- Fitted with a utilities company style lock - your gas supplier may gain entry in an emergency.
- A security rail in the rear - chain your bottles for security.
- Includes removable base and integral ramp - easy access to change cylinders.
- A choice of hardwearing colours - looks great, anuwhere.
- Almost maintenance free - no repainting or rotting with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Asgard - with over 30 years of industry experience.
- Supplied fully assembled - no assembly needed, ready to use.
- Free delivery to most of the UK*
Please note: Prior to installation taking place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gas Bottle Storage
Calor Gas "Asgard Gas Storage units are the secure, Gas Store solution for your LPG cylinder supply. Asgard gas storage units come in a variety of sizes and colours to suit the majority of needs and fit into the chosen location.
The gas store units have a tough,galvanised steel construction, which is then further protected by exterior quality, weather resistant paint. Gas cylinders can be chained to back rails for extra security.The units have a single lockable door (L or R) with universal locks to enable gas supplier to gain entry and the tops lift open for checking of regulator and access to shut off valves in case of emergency"
from the Calor website
- Great product, super company to deal with! Review by Nigel
My gas bottle storage arrived on time and in great shape. It is a quality piece of kit that includes some nice attention to detail. The fit and finish are superb, as was the customer service. A totally painless experience from a company with a great reputation for first class products. It was certainly eorth the six week wait from ordering to delivery and buying from the people that actually make it, as opposed to the many slightly dubious 'middle men' at an inflated price who populate the internet marketplace has got to be the way ahead.
Price Value Quality
- Highish Price but exactly what we needed Review by Spuey
Does a great job, looks neat and tidy. Much better than having untidy gas bottles standing around.
Price Value Quality
- The Asgard gas storage cabinet arrived as promised. Good build quality and the brown paint finish looks perfect against the natural stone wall.I would definitely recommend this product for anyone requiring LPG gas storage. Review by Malcolm
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone requiring LPG gas storage.
Write Your Own Review