Click the logos to find out more!
Caravan Site Storage - The Addition Caravan Box
The Asgard caravan storage box is a tough, all metal caravan and holiday home storage unit providing excellent outdoor security for caravan accessories and site equipment. This metal caravan unit is built from very thick, heavy gauge, galvanized (weather proof) steel panels and features a built in metal floor and large double door access for easy storage. Our metal caravan and holiday home storage units are the ideal secure home for all your toys and summer equipment.
Weight Category RatingThe Asgard Addition Caravan Site Storage Shed is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Caravan Site Storage Box
To give your stored items the best security, this caravan store is fitted with our tough 3 point locking system, which has a pick resistant lock. This caravan site storage shed is a very secure and versatile unit, ideal for everyday use or as a long term out of season secure store.
Accessory packs are available including extra strong shelves and hooks to maximise your storage capability.
The Asgard Caravan box comes with a 10-Year Warranty as standard and requires very little maintenance, you won’t have to worry about rotting or repainting. Protect your equipment in an Asgard caravan site storage unit today.
More secure Asgard caravan equipment storage here
Caravan Site Storage – Features
Secure metal storage
- 6 x 3 metal storage unit - made from strong, galvanised (weather proof) steel.
- 103kg in weight (16.2 stone) - this store is tough and suitable for everyday use.
- 10 Year Warranty - and British building expertise these are built to last.
- Integral ventilation system - helps to prevent condensation inside your shed.
- Our tough three point caravan store locking system - offers unrivalled site security.
- A pick resistant lock - helps to prevent theft in or out of the holiday season.
- The lock is also drill resistant - for great security.
- Featuring large double door access - easy to wheel even heavy items in and out.
- Door handing can be changed by the user to suit your location - extra versatility!
- Integral rain guard keeps even the strongest wind and rain out - equipment is safe AND dry.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for bolting to your concrete base.
- A wooden subfloor is an optional extra - protect the built in metal floor from scratches.
- Pre drilled - ready to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves.
- Asgard extra strong hook packs - fit into pre drilled holes.
- Self assembly - using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - available at the checkout when placing your order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of weatherproof colours available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - hassle free ownership.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Asgard - 40 years designing and manufacturing.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Before your installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio this should be 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base used must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note: The Internal components in this picture are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Metal Caravan Site Storage Medium
- Strong stuff Review by Rincewind
Heavy duty, secure storage box: built to last, it will probably still be going long after I'm gone!
Quality Value Price
- Overall a totally satisfied customer. Review by Tony
Excellent service a quality product totally fit for purpose delivery well executed and on time.
Quality Value Price
- Well made but with one drawback. Review by Eric
I bought this item and am very pleased with it but it could do with supports in the roof construction because in strong winds it flexes. It sounds something like thunder when it happens. I have had to put weight on the roof to stop this happening, until I have time to put some supports in myself.
Price Value Quality
Other than this problem it is a class product which could better with struts put in the roof at manufacturing stage.
Write Your Own Review