Asgard Competition Rules
Asgard Standard Competition Rules
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Asgard Secure Steel Storage or Flexiform Business Furniture.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter an Asgard competition.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the questions correctly or picked at random (depending on the type of competition running at the time).
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, Asgard reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, e-mail or phone. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into under any circumstances.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Asgard Competition Winners, 1392 Leeds Road, Bradford, BD3 7AE. Please note we will not give out personal information about winners. We will simply supply initial, surname and county.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as we may require. Failure to participate will result in the prize being revoked.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the Marketing team.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, Asgard reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
18. Asgard will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
19. Successful winners must cliam their prize within one week of being anounced the winner.
Further information about our competitions can be obtained by writing to us at;
Asgard Secure Steel Storage, 1392 Leeds Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AE - 08456 580 730