The Classic – 6 x 3 High-Security Steel Garden Shed
The Asgard Classic is a garden shed made from galvanised steel, measuring 6 x 3 feet. Made in the UK, this compact heavy duty metal storage unit has been insurance approved to level 1. The Classic provides high-security outdoor storage, for your gardening tools and equipment. With large double door access, for equipment such as lawn mowers, this shed is ideal for storing your high-value items.
Weight Category Rating
The 6X3 CLASSIC METAL SHED POLICE APPROVED is classed as a Weight Category 2.
The Classic High-Security Steel Garden Shed comes with the following security features.
- - Made from thick, heavy gauge galvanised steel.
- - Built in metal floor.
- - Strong 5 point locking system.
- - Pick and drill resistant euro cylinder lock.
- - Reinforced doors, hinges and panels.
This shed has been designed to be highly secure and is suitable storage unit for high-risk areas. Because this Steel Garden Shed is so secure, it has been awarded the following accreditations.
- - LPCB Level 1 (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- - Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
When it comes to storing your expensive tools and equipment, you can be assured this metal garden shed offers the very best in garden security.
Stylish and Compact
The Classic 6 x 3 High-Security Steel Garden Shed is exceptionally versatile and can fit into small urban gardens and backyards with the greatest of ease.
Included with the Asgard Classic is a tough double tools rail, which is perfect for hanging tools and equipment from, whilst freeing up valuable floor space.
This sleek metal garden shed, looks great in any garden and comes in a selection of colours, so you can match the shed to the theme of your garden.
6 x 3 High Security Metal Shed - Features
Heavy duty tool storage
- 160kg (25.2 stone) - heavy duty garden store for a variety of domestic and industrial uses.
- Built from heavy duty weather proof metal - built for strength and security.
- Loss Prevention Certification Board approved (to level 1) - helping to reduce insurance premiums.
- Designed and made in Yorkshire - A 10-Year Warranty ensures Asgard sheds are built to last.
- Reinforced hinges - help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - for strength and security.
- Fitted with internal bracing bars - helping to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - heavy duty British manufacturing.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - extra strength for the lock.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - safe and secure storage
- Asgard sheds feature a built in ventilation system - reducing condensation.
- Fitted with our tough five point shed locking system - for maxium shed security.
- Large double door access - great for storing even large garden items.
- Integral rain guard - keeping the elements out and your equipment dry.
- Integral metal base - strong and ideal for bolting down to your concrete base.
- Double tool rail included - a great way to hang your tools off the floor.
- Pre drilled - to accept the Asgard hook packs and eyelets.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden- no sharp edges inside or exposed screws outside.
- Easy self assembly - supplied with illustrated, easy to use instructions.
- Asgard offer a full assembly service available - choose at the checkout when ordering.
- A choice of colours available - looks great in any garden environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting.
- All sheds are designed and made in the UK - Asgard have over 30 years of industry experience.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery - on all asgard sheds *
Please note: The components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Heavy Duty LPCB Approved Metal Shed - The Classic
Heavy Duty Shed...
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Strong Eyelets x10...
Insurance approved garden storage
- Excellent quality and perfect size Review by DKP
Like the brown finish, fits in subtly with excellent use of space, can fit much more than expected inside; two large adult mountain bikes ladders and tools.
Quality Value Price
Great quality product, easy to follow instructions and construction.
- Just the job Review by Meiasdad
An excellent shed, just the right size for us and appears very strong.
Quality Value Price
Not difficult to erect following the instructions.
The only negative was that when they unloaded the parts, two were not for our shed. The right bits were quickly sent by courier and the job was completed.
Still got the wrong bits but they say they will collect when next in the area.
All in all, we are very pleased.
- Quality Small garden storage solution, but scratched on delivery. Review by Aaron
Needed a small shed with high security, this shed fits the bill. I erected the shed on my own in about an hour, very pleased with the product, only downside was it was delivered in a Luton van and it was not packaged, the shed was scratched in a few places.
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review