Service pen for lubrication of locks
Lock Service (Lubricated) Pen
Sometimes locks can become stiff or difficult to operate in some extreme conditions if not regularly lubricated. Our lubrication oil pen can be used as part of a regular shed service (every 12 months) or used if your Asgard lock becomes stiff due to atmospheric conditions.
This handy service pen which is highly effective dry lubricant oil and care agent. This service pen creates create a clean and dry, highly adhesive, water and dirt repellent lubricant film on the surface. Tried and trusted method to help ease the frozen locks on your Asgard metal shed.
The DOM Service Pen
Advantages and Technology:
- Lubricates under high loads
- Loosens rust and dirt
- Displaces water and humidity
- Prevents dirt, sand and dust from sticking
- Protects against corrosion
- Provides long-term lubrication
- Lubricant with MicPol technology
Use and application:
- For the lubrication of mechanical locks and padlocks
- Replaces lubricants with MoS2 or graphite
- Lubricating, care and repair work.
Product Code: 298700
DOMS Service pen for lubrication of locks
Doms Service Pen is a tried and trusted method to help ease frozen locks on your Asgard metal shed.
- The DOMS service pen helps to prevent dirt, sand and dust from sticking to your padlock
- It helps protect your locks from corrosion
- Loosen rust and dirt as well as also displace water and humidity to help prevent future corrosion.