Click the logos to find out more!
Bike Locker - For Storing 2 Bikes:
Asgard are passionate about bike storage (we all love to ride). So Asgard have developed the twin bike locker, a metal bike locker/storage system which provides secure bike storage for 2 bikes.
Why the need to store 2 bikes?
Asgard customers have told us that not everybody has the space or need for our highly rated large 3 and 4 bike storage units, Many of you out there have two bikes to store and this double bike locker is the perfect way to do it.
The Asgard double bike locker unit is a great way of storing two bikes - securely in a discreet manner. We designed this bike locker specifically as a space saving storage unit making this Asgard bike locker ideal for areas where space is restricted but bike security is still important - (such as outside the front of a house or flat) To keep your bikes as secure as possible, this (all-metal) bike locker is fitted with the same ultra-tough 3-point locking system as our bigger units. (So each twin bike locker features our pick and drill resistant locks) However, unlike our other bike storage the twin bike locker is accessed from the end so the width of the locker is kept to a minimum, making this bike storage unit is ideal for use down the side of a house or flat.
Metal Bike Locker - Storage For 2** Bikes
As with all Asgard bike storage, our twin bike lockers are supplied with a set of ground bolts, allowing you to bolt the (16 stone) bike locker to the ground for even more security!
Though the overall footprint is small, you will be surprised at the internal space - inside this compact bike locker, there is room to store not just your bikes but also your cycling accessories. The supplied kit hooks are perfect for storing helmets and clothing inside this metal storage unit together with your bikes.
Weight Category RatingThe Asgard Twin Bike Locker is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Used by the Police:
The Asgard Storage for two bikes are considered one of the securest bike lockers on the market and we have supplied our double metal bike locker to the Police.
Twin Bike Locker - Features
Secure bike locker - storage for 2 bikes**
- Perfect for the side of a house or flat - compact, secure bike storage.
- The Twin Bike Locker is made from strong, thick, galvanised (weather proof) steel, which means it is rust resistant. *Please note this unit does not have an integral galvanised steel floor - this product is bolted down directly to the ground (concrete base)
- 99kg in weight (that's over 15 stone) - substantial units suitable for public and private use.
- Made and designed in West Yorkshire with a 10 Year Warranty - our units are built to last.
- Fitted with our tough locking system - excellent secure cycle storage.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - beat the thieves!
- Reinforced handle surround - for added security.
- Large single door access - effortless loading and unloading of your bikes.
- Multiple units bolt together for additional security - great for Schools or Councils.
- An open floor area means there is no restriction on how you store your bike.
- Includes 2 kit hooks - hang helmets and bags with your bikes.
- The twin bike store can be bolted down to the ground - using the supplied securing bolts.
- Self assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly service is available - professional installation from Asgard.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - safe and secure.
- A choice of colours - looks great .... anywhere!
- Maintenance free - no tedious repainting - 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: This unit does not have an integral metal floor - this product is bolted down directly to the ground (concrete base).
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. Are you left-handed? The door handing of this unit can be changed for the user (either right-handed or left-handed) and to suit your location - Please specifiy when placing your order.*
* Please note unless specified at time of order the Twin Bike Locker door will be right-handed. The image shown is a Left Handed version.
Double Bike Locker - Dimensions
A to B Magazine -
"If you can think of a purpose for a steel shed, Asgard probably makes it."
- Bike storage for two bikes Review by Nigel
Excellent product, very good quality, very secure and good value. My two mountain bikes are an easy fit with plenty of space for sundry items as well. Asgard delivery guys were very helpful locating the unit into my back garden. Assembly was easy, I did it on my own and it would have been simpler with two people. No hesitation in recommending this product.
Quality Value Price
- Nothing else but excellent Review by Barrie
I will start off by saying I am disabled and use an electric scooter, to which I have a tarpaulin that covers it during the night.
Quality Value Price
Then I found the Asgard website and saw the perfect item to the store my lifeline to the outside world, a x 2 bike store, with its high security lock and all steel construction it is absolutely fantastic for restoring my scooter it even holds my charger underneath the roof on one of the bike hooks supplied, I have total peace of mind for the security of my scooter and protection against all the elements as well.
I know you can get purpose-built scooter sheds but at a ridiculous price with this product I win both ways thank you very much asgards.
- Awesome quality! Review by David
I recently moved to a house with no garage or other outside storage.
Quality Value Price
After a month of storing my bikes in the kitchen and some earache off the Mrs I saw an amazing Pinterest project using an Asgard storage locker, discovered the brand and immediately bought a 2 bike locker for my road bikes.
I cannot express enough how robust and secure the bike locker is. Bomb proof comes to mind!!! Everything is really strong, secure, heavy duty and excellent quality and I feel safe leaving my really high end road bikes in there in a neighbourhood which isn't the best.
I laid a full concrete pad and added a ground anchor inside for good measure, assembly and installation was really straightforward and I would not hesitate to recommend an Asgard to anyone over a conventional shed!!
Write Your Own Review