Click the logos to find out more!
School Bike Locker
Asgard School Bike Storage Lockers are the perfect method of securing both staff and bikes at school. Asgard bike lockers are accessed from the end so the width of the unit is kept to a minimum - ideal for use in tight spaces. Asgard school bike storage lockers are designed to be bolted to the ground and together to form a tough, secure structure which cannot be lifted and carried away. The inclusion of a hasp and staple lock, allows children and staff to lock their bikes up with their own padlock.
Weight Category RatingThe Asgard School Bike Locker (Single) is classed as a Weight Category 2.
School Bike Storage Lockers For Schools
Asgard school bike storage lockers are built from thick, weather proof steel panels designed to be long lasting and help keep both bad weather and thieves out. This bike unit has a large single door access and inside you’ll find this bike locker is suitable for both adult and children's bikes. This all-metal bike locker is fitted with a hasp suitable for children to use their own padlock or for the school to supply master key locks.
Inside a guide rail holds the bike upright and acts as a 2nd locking point for extra security. Our all-metal school bike lockers are supplied complete with internal kit hooks for storing helmets and clothing together with your bike.
These lockers are also available in a choice of colours to match your outdoor environment.
*Please note a pair of lockers is shown in the illustration*.
School bike locker (sibngle) pack includes:
- Includes - 2 kit hooks - hang school bags & helmets with your bike.
- Includes - Installation - lockers will be bolted down to the ground.
- Includes - full assembly service - ready for immediate use.
- Includes - a 10 Year Warranty - Asgard bike lockers units are built to last.
- Includes - free UK Mainland Delivery*
All Asgard storage products are designed and manufactured in the UK.
School Bike Storage Locker (Single) - Features
- Made from strong, thick, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- A unique ventilation system around the unit minimizes the build up of condensation inside the unit, keeping bikes and equipment dry and safe.
- Fitted with a hasp suitable for padlocks - ideal for multi person or public use.
- Large single door access - making it easy to wheel bikes in and out.Door handing can be changed by the user to suit your location.
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security.
- Integral wheel guide for holding the bike in place - also doubles as an additional locking point.
- Supplied with two kit hooks for hanging helmets and clothes with your bike.
- Pre drilled to accept additional hook packs.
- Can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of colours available to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds) backed by our 10 Year Warranty.
- Supplied with a 10 Year Warranty - our units are built to last.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 30 years of industry experience.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. See the dimensions section below for the recommended minimum base size
This UK designed and manufactured bike locker is an exceptionally versatile outdoor storage unit suitable for areas where high bike security and shared access to bikes is required. Price includes VAT
Prevent bike theft today - Click here for more Metal Bike Storage Solutions
Please note unless specified at time of order the bike locker door will be supplied right handed.
Price is for one unit only (pair shown in photograph).
School Bike Locker (Single) - Dimensions
- Very pleased with the product: delivered on time, easy to erect, very robust and secure.Very pleased with the product Review by Anon
Write Your Own Review